JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

lol shoe game has really changed a yr ago I could get online and get multiples of anything I wanted now Im lucky to get 1 if that

Damn I'm pretty salty, i haven't felt like this since i missed out on the bred 1s
mean.gif
  well I'm off to bed, congrats to all you who were able to get your sizes.
Likewise, missed out on these & infrared 6's for retail smh. I'm not about paying rape resell prices smh

anyone got an error when the timer hit 0 on NDC. i always get an error for some reason. once the error hit i get oos everytime.
I did had to refresh it probably needed to clear my cache, that or my atc bot tried to add to fast, I botched the captcha today had to enter it twice so no NDC love but success on eastbay

33 mins..being that its still not even 9am, is not really a long checkout time. I've had an hour plus many times and still copped.
33 min isn't long but you got to take in consideration what time he was able to add to cart and availability. Each release is different. All I'm saying is the quicker the better your chances are

I did had to refresh it probably needed to clear my cache, that or my atc bot tried to add to fast, I botched the captcha today had to enter it twice so no NDC love but success on eastbay
damn, that suck. my cache is always fresh and i still get the error for some reason. haven't been hitting on NDC at all lately. 

screw finishline i never get shoes on there. its always eastbay and footaction but today nike.com for some reason had me do captcha twice and gave me an error as soon as i added smh

I'll never understand why people say they added their size to their carts but couldn't pull the trigger. Dunno. Glad I wasn't over hyped on these...wouldn't have minded snagging a pair but I won't be paying resale on these either myself.

I'll never understand why people say they added their size to their carts but couldn't pull the trigger. Dunno. Glad I wasn't over hyped on these...wouldn't have minded snagging a pair but I won't be paying resale on these either myself.
i added a 11 on fnl but didnt pull the trigger for like 45 sec, these going for like 280 so should have done that

during that time they are checking ebay resell to help them make a decision

Back
Top Bottom