JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

If you ask 4 different Finish Line employees they would tell you 4 different answers. Either shoe is sold out or the we have some in stock. Was going to call cooperate but the guy with the right answer came through.

Last edited:
Help guys,

how can i tell whether the jordan 6 spizike is real or fake? im gonna buy it from someone on craigslist. I've seen some jordan 6 spizike locks are red and some of them are black. Please advice

just dumped my connect...he raised the price to $350 this AM...i found somebody else to get me for 320....that popular size 10.5 is a hassle sometimes

They used extra butter on these. :nthat: So soft to the touch, and to the toe.
They are roomy so if u sized down like some do with 6s, you will be fine.

just dumped my connect...he raised the price to $350 this AM...i found somebody else to get me for 320....that popular size 10.5 is a hassle sometimes
locally? bro you really overpaid. we got 10.5 here going for 260 on cl

they arent even 350-320 on Ebay. where the highest prices should be because of taxes/shipping/fees. hows a connect going to do 320?

to get you is right.... you got got lol. 300 dollars for 1 Jordan 6? retro+ @ that
grin.gif

I struck out online and locally everybody asking $325+ and i know prices are gone just keep rising :smh:

meh, i just got KD 7 global games last week.. so im not too salty for missing out on these.. on to the next one 

They didn't make much of these huh? I went back to sleep a lot earlier then when the bred 1 released.

These kicks are too clean! i learned my lesson from this release to not rely to cop online, next time I'm going all out to enter raffles

Back
Top Bottom