JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

i see some photos of instagram from resellers having a dozen of pairs. i hate seeing it like that.. did they get it at the retail store champs ftl or nike?

Probably went with a crew of friends or people they paid to stand in line and help them secure more pairs.

That's the reason why I passed on these lol. Got the Infrared23 6's so there was no point of getting these.

I haven't got a pair in hand yet but hearing people are saying leather on these are better than the 23s 6. Got my 23s 6 here now just waiting for these to come and see next week

I haven't got a pair in hand yet but hearing people are saying leather on these are better than the 23s 6. Got my 23s 6 here now just waiting for these to come and see next week

To me, the black soles kill these white soles all day, leather might be better, but really, it's how they look, and that white is meh. The infared goes hard. Like to a custom on these, black soles, maybe black laces, paints shop pros?

Last edited:
Sitting here seeing all of these pick ups got me sad AF. My pre-order didn't come thru for me and struck out in raffles.  That now makes two red 6's that I have failed on

I had to get 1 pair of these for myself.Red is my favorite color.

I honestly felt like the infrared 23 6s were some of the cheapest shoes that I had seen from jordan brand plus the color wasnt the red that I like and I wasn't feeling the leather on them.They felt to stiff imo.I think white soles look great on these and hearing how the leather is really has me hyped.I dont like the green jumpman but understand it.

Today's failure has made one thing painfully obvious to me:

If there is even a moderately high demand for a shoe, I am completely powerless to cop it online. Sure, if it's something with relatively light demand, like the Infra 6s or Purple 2s, something that will take two days to sell out (LOL), I can hold the enter key down on Eastbay and get the shoe in my cart and check out.

But if demand is high, like with today's sixes, I have no chance at all against the bots and scripts that allow people to put the shoes in their carts hours before they drop and then load the carts the instant the shoe drops. It's like I've arrived with a knife to a bazooka fight. Heck, when people are complaining that their BOTS are not good enough and they are losing out to hyper-juiced bots, well, my goose is cooked.

Bottom line: For someone who refuses to pay for bots or for insider hookups in stores, or to pay more than retail**, it is clear that raffles are my only shot at high demand Js. I copped three such shoes this year - the infra and black/white 11 lows, and the carmine 6s, all because of raffles. I now understand that my "backup" plan for these high demand shoes, to go online at 7AM CST, is no backup plan at all, since my chances of copping that way are zero.

Yeah, just venting in frustration at how badly I was whipped this morning. My **** is still sore from the kicking you guys who did cop gave it. :x

** Not that there is ANYTHING wrong with doing any of those things. In fact I respect people who are dedicated enough to the game to go those extra miles and pay the extra dollars, they really deserve the shoes more than I do.

Last edited:
:smh: I am going be dreading and regretful of the fact that I passed up on these. I have a feeling I'll be on eBay within the coming weeks trying to score a reasonable retail price. :smh:

It was the icy blue sole that messed up the sneaker for me, initially.

Last edited:
:smh: I am going be dreading and regretful of the fact that I passed up on these. I have a feeling I'll be on eBay within the coming weeks trying to score a reasonable retail price. :smh:

It was the icy blue sole that messed up the sneaker for me, initially.
What do you mean by reasonable retail price because you ain't paying anywhere south of 50 bucks to get a pair of these now

Will ask my friend @mou5pad to put 3m protectors on these. Want to wear them asap but dont want to make the soles dirty. :D

I was really impressed with the 6's today. The quality is much better than the white Infrared and Carmines. I have another 2 pairs from FNL coming that I will give to friends who asked for help. I really wanted 2 so I actually was able to pick up an extra from SM Niketown.

View media item 1123965

Last edited:
@Air Rattle Ndestrukt  Keep your head up fam. Copping online requires a lot of luck and patience. It's all about understanding the sites and how they work.I would not put in a lot of work with in store raffles unless they are convenient locations close to you. I have a higher success rate with online releases than in store but do whatever works better for you.

@Air Rattle Ndestrukt
 Keep your head up fam. Copping online requires a lot of luck and patience. It's all about understanding the sites and how they work.I would not put in a lot of work with in store raffles unless they are convenient locations close to you. I have a higher success rate with online releases than in store but do whatever works better for you.

Same here. I have not copped in the mall in 2 years! 100% purchased online, no bots, from various sites, NDC, FTL, FNL, EB, etc. Just takes practice and good internet service. I think I've struck out twice in the last year and I don't even remember what shoes they were...keep at it.

Passed on these.  The 6s are a very nostalgic model for me since I've been wearing Jordan's since 1991, but I'd rather save up for the future releases coming up.  Doesn't matter if they're GR, limited, semi-limited, QS, whatever... for me nostalgia >>>>>>> hype.

But hey, if you like it, buy it.  But for double retail?? No thanks.

Today's failure has made one thing painfully obvious to me:

If there is even a moderately high demand for a shoe, I am completely powerless to cop it online. Sure, if it's something with relatively light demand, like the Infra 6s or Purple 2s, something that will take two days to sell out (LOL), I can hold the enter key down on Eastbay and get the shoe in my cart and check out.

But if demand is high, like with today's sixes, I have no chance at all against the bots and scripts that allow people to put the shoes in their carts hours before they drop and then load the carts the instant the shoe drops. It's like I've arrived with a knife to a bazooka fight. Heck, when people are complaining that their BOTS are not good enough and they are losing out to hyper-juiced bots, well, my goose is cooked.

Bottom line: For someone who refuses to pay for bots or for insider hookups in stores, or to pay more than retail**, it is clear that raffles are my only shot at high demand Js. I copped three such shoes this year - the infra and black/white 11 lows, and the carmine 6s, all because of raffles. I now understand that my "backup" plan for these high demand shoes, to go online at 7AM CST, is no backup plan at all, since my chances of copping that way are zero.

Yeah, just venting in frustration at how badly I was whipped this morning. My **** is still sore from the kicking you guys who did cop gave it.
sick.gif

** Not that there is ANYTHING wrong with doing any of those things. In fact I respect people who are dedicated enough to the game to go those extra miles and pay the extra dollars, they really deserve the shoes more than I do.
just think of it this way... its money saved!!! 

Passed on these.  The 6s are a very nostalgic model for me since I've been wearing Jordan's since 1991, but I'd rather save up for the future releases coming up.  Doesn't matter if they're GR, limited, semi-limited, QS, whatever... for me nostalgia >>>>>>> hype.

But hey, if you like it, buy it.  But for double retail?? No thanks.

Yep-had the 88's...well...in 88. Nostalgia --keeps me mashing add to cart

Lol damm i really cant believe it

told you guys i placed my order at 7 am PST woke up super late .

Got on EB and added a pair after EB tweeted sold out

just got my shipping info for that  right now LOL

what i tell you PAPI @OneSickRetro  

Last edited:
Throw the limited tag on a shoe and once you got it, it was because of hype..smh #TeamRetail #Team2Puurrr #TeamNOSALT

I really don't know how many pairs I'll get.  Only wanted 1 but FNL was acting up, got 2 emails and 3 charges.

Your going to wrap the bottom of your shoes with Saran Wrap so the soles don't get dirty?

I'm starting to wonder if along the way some people have forgotten that the purpose of a shoes sole is to get dirty.
i'ts because I DON'T WANT IT TO GET DIRTYYYY. its MY shoes anyway.. Some people want to preserve their shoes as much as possible. i hope you know thats a fact.

Back
Top Bottom