JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Ndc having system errors. None of my orders are showing. Called customer service and their systems are down as well
HERE TO BRO IM SCARED AS HECK BECAUSE I HAVE CONFIRMATION OF MY RED 6. ANYONE ELSE SEEING THIS OR SHOULD I RELAX?

HERE TO BRO IM SCARED AS HECK BECAUSE I HAVE CONFIRMATION OF MY RED 6. ANYONE ELSE SEEING THIS OR SHOULD I RELAX?

Ordered the GS 3's for my wife, haven't got shipping info yet and my orders arent showing. Probably just a system error and nothing to worry about.

:smh: I am going be dreading and regretful of the fact that I passed up on these. I have a feeling I'll be on eBay within the coming weeks trying to score a reasonable retail price. :smh:

It was the icy blue sole that messed up the sneaker for me, initially.

What do you mean by reasonable retail price because you ain't paying anywhere south of 50 bucks to get a pair of these now

$220-$230 is very reasonable. After seeing these NT'er pics, I'm a tiny bit envious.

anyone know why i had endless captcha while trying to add them to my cart on ndc this morning. no matter how many i correctly completed  another one poped up

Happened to me. I tried on ndc first o the first tab (waited in line forever) then the second gave me about 4x captcha i closed it since i know its already a bust , too lats.. Then there goes fnl at 8:04. FIRST missing out on NDC on release tho, first time with the countdown. Smh i prefer TLo and normal release on NDC.. Fnl was my savior lol got 2 pairs to make sure.

Just saw this on feet/review, man tuesday can't come here soon enough! Man the leather on these is phenomenal! You can tell on the on feet portion when he makes those toe creases how soft the leather is and how easily it retains back to its shape. THIS IS HOW SHOULD ALL LEATHER BASED JORDANS BE TREATED WITH! PERIOD. JB better make this as a standard for the 'Remastering' stage. Anyways i cant wait till i get my hands on these and congrats to all those who copped!

Just saw this on feet/review, man tuesday can't come here soon enough! Man the leather on these is phenomenal! You can tell on the on feet portion when he makes those toe creases how soft the leather is and how easily it retains back to its shape. THIS IS HOW SHOULD ALL LEATHER BASED JORDANS BE TREATED WITH! PERIOD. JB better make this as a standard for the 'Remastering' stage. Anyways i cant wait till i get my hands on these and congrats to all those who copped!
i need to see some pics wit jeans coverin up that damn green tab

I'm starting to regret that I picked the Global Games over these...
That soft leather got me feening.

nah, more like $100, if not 120-150.

You could also try and wait to see if the value evens out between the two sneakers
Really I have a guy who wants to trade me for a pair straight up for these but I don't like the i23s more than the spikes

Is anyone else order from Fnl.com processing just noticed thismorning after checking my email for my Fml.com email confirmation. So i screenshotted this on my phone after placing order but the shipping is 10days [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji] We know the feds after Ups but good god dont hold me up [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]  

Last edited:
To rub salt in the wound, my wife thought the same thing - and got me to buy her a handbag today with part of that "money saved".
LMAO.. i have no response for that..

honestly its one of the reasons i got into other sig lines, like KDs and Lebrons.. usually they are easier to get, and more comfortable.. 

Really I have a guy who wants to trade me for a pair straight up for these but I don't like the i23s more than the spikes
Based on market value yes. But there are ppl who don't care about that and just want these cuz they like the shade of red better. I will say these are far better quality than the infrareds are

Based on market value yes. But there are ppl who don't care about that and just want these cuz they like the shade of red better. I will say these are far better quality than the infrareds are
This whole market value thing is stupid why can't it be I paid 170 for my sneakers you paid 170 for your sneakers bam even trade either yes or no

This whole market value thing is stupid why can't it be I paid 170 for my sneakers you paid 170 for your sneakers bam even trade either yes or no

Well, it will be either "yes or no" to an even trade offer, but if one guy's shoes can be sold for $300 on ebay he'd be silly to trade up even at $170. That's just giving money away, and FWIW I am someone who does not, on principle, buy shoes for more than retail.

Is anyone else order from Fnl.com processing just noticed thismorning after checking my email for my Fml.com email confirmation. So i screenshotted this on my phone after placing order but the shipping is 10days [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji] We know the feds after Ups but good god dont hold me up [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]  

View media item 1124496

My confirmation has the same date. Im sure they put that date on all orders. It should update tomorrow with an earlier date, depending on shipping option and location.

My confirmation has the same date. Im sure they put that date on all orders. It should update tomorrow with an earlier date, depending on shipping option and location.
thanks bro for the reassurance I have had this happen before, then it updated after shipping. Just never saw a 11 day arrival time.

nah, more like $100, if not 120-150.

You could also try and wait to see if the value evens out between the two sneakers

No way. Spizike 6 and infrared23 6 should be an even trade. Give it 6 mths and and spizike 6 should command more. They were more limited and not even produced in gs sizes.

This can't work on all shoes because of factors like how limited a shoe is and of course the intangibles. Some shoes just command a greater resell. Now....my issue is this. If JB still charged $170 for this limited, better quality shoe, why couldn't they charge $170 for the cigars and champs?

This can't work on all shoes because of factors like how limited a shoe is and of course the intangibles. Some shoes just command a greater resell. Now....my issue is this. If JB still charged $170 for this limited, better quality shoe, why couldn't they charge $170 for the cigars and champs?
seeing the quality of these i would have thought the price was gonna be around $225-250...jb surprised me this time...hope it's not the last time i can say that, but i aint keeping my hopes up at all

Back
Top Bottom