JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

i just received my pair today and i must say the leather quality is amazing and I'm surprised these weren't $225+ retail...im contemplating on sending these to a customizer to turn the white midsole blacc

Been thinking about doing the same thing on my pair... I just want to add some black accents on the midsole, too much white... Also repaint the green on tongue and heel tab to red or white.

Been thinking about doing the same thing on my pair... I just want to add some black accents on the midsole, too much white... Also repaint the green on tongue and heel tab to red or white.
yeah i would do it myself but i have never customized a sneaker and i know i would fucc it up royally...but who knows i might just keep it the way it is...i'll have to wait and see how they look with a blacked out sole

I guess u can't never have too many red shoes lol
going from 5 to 8 in 2 weeks time just may have pushed me into the too many section
laugh.gif
(techinally it was 5 to 10 but i got rid of both gym red 1's i had)
Why would you do that, I'm about to find myself a pair of those.

Cold out here hurtin bammas with that Red Kicks pic... Shoulda deaded those KD's and kept it at Jays only lol...

Bout to inspire me to do one as well, but i'm gonna add my motorboats to em... Still need Candy pack 2's, and Suede 21's...

Ferrari's look good too... better than i thought they would...

Cold out here hurtin bammas with that Red Kicks pic... Shoulda deaded those KD's and kept it at Jays only lol...

Bout to inspire me to do one as well, but i'm gonna add my motorboats to em... Still need Candy pack 2's, and Suede 21's...

Ferrari's look good too... better than i thought they would...

yeah i said the same about the kd's but they are more comfy than prbl 1/2 the floor pictured :lol: ..... i def need the candy dueces & red xx1's but i just saw a pair of them last night on ig sz 8.5 i think ds $550 :x

Prices droppin??? Buy it now on ebay for $230 11.5 His feedback isnt the best but im pretty sure he will take 215 shipped ppi.

$249 + $15 shipping aint bad at all but if you really look hard enough and contact resellers (locally and online) these can be had for as low as  $220-$230
 just throwing some options out there. Here the prices range from $250 to $300. Haven't seen nothing lower than $250 yet. But that can change in the coming weeks.

Those pics make the 23's look somewhat decent. Those Motorsports though :smokin May have to start looking for a pair of them along with the Oreos.

Kinda late but what the hell, I saw everyone posting their red kicks, so I wanted to flex too.

Sadly I just sold me candy red 2s this week. Oh and just for sh*ts and giggles anything seen twice is a double up.

The plan is also to add the Lebron XI elites and Ferrari 14s to this mix as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom