JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Been dropped my pair off at my local post office with acceptance over a week ago but the tracking has it arriving today at the same post office. So basically it took over a week to go from one side of the building to another. Smh, I always have problems with them and this is the main office
James farley office on 34th street?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Did dude post his driver's license or state ID as his "tag?"

Im trying to resell now BUT EBAY done whiped out my account!?!? Anyone else having these same issues?!? 

90% of the people on nt are resellers foo

And.....?

More than 90%. Guy complaining probably resold before

If your talking about me, no. I buy too wear. If I sell a shoe its for what I paid and only sell because itd be a sizing issue. Some of us buy too collect/wear, that's all. Most yall in here for the wrong reasons, tryin to fit in with a crowd and all that sorta ****

Last edited:
And.....?
If your talking about me, no. I buy too wear. If I sell a shoe its for what I paid and only sell because itd be a sizing issue. Some of us buy too collect/wear, that's all. Most yall in here for the wrong reasons, tryin to fit in with a crowd and all that sorta ****
Haha real talk

And.....?
selling for retail is still reselling.

Since about February. Hate eBay now. I barely go on.

Ebay been doing this for a while. Erasing top rated sellers because they make too much money too fast. Once I heard PayPal was keeping folks money after they been banned and fees went up I was done.

Ebay been doing this for a while. Erasing top rated sellers because they make too much money too fast. Once I heard PayPal was keeping folks money after they been banned and fees went up I was done.
It's ********. They ban you without a heads up but allow you to purchase. So I can make them and a seller money but they can return the favor? In my case I did nothing wrong. I'll be back eventually.

It's ********. They ban you without a heads up but allow you to purchase. So I can make them and a seller money but they can return the favor? In my case I did nothing wrong. I'll be back eventually.

I feel ya. There's a way around it if you do the research. At the moment I don't see the need to go back to eBay at the moment, but if I do, I be better prepared this time for the random suspension/banning bs

View media item 1169752

Any of y'all fb groups have any 11.5 or 12 for the low? :nerd: I keep seeing good prices just never my size lol

Last edited:
that "crease" is not bad at all. wont even be noticeable once u wear em (if you do)

Back
Top Bottom