JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

It's even worse: I should have emphasized "part" of the money saved, because her handbag set me back $636.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

She does have a gorgeous face and big boobs though and doesn't hesitate to show appreciation, so I have to keep things in perspective.
HAHAHAHA crackin me up.

'Big Boobs'.

Is anyone else order from Fnl.com processing just noticed thismorning after checking my email for my Fml.com email confirmation. So i screenshotted this on my phone after placing order but the shipping is 10days [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji] We know the feds after Ups but good god dont hold me up [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]  

View media item 1124496

Mines is still processing it wouldn't let me see the status online and gave me a number to call and the lady told me they should be shipping Monday

nah, more like $100, if not 120-150.

You could also try and wait to see if the value evens out between the two sneakers
No way. Spizike 6 and infrared23 6 should be an even trade. Give it 6 mths and and spizike 6 should command more. They were more limited and not even produced in gs sizes.
It all depends on what people had to go through to get a shoe, infrared23 6s were the only 6s that dropped this year I couldn't cop at retail and I know a lot more people that had issues grabbing them(Unless you were in New Orleans).  I ended up having to pay $400 for my pair so personally I'd never trade my pair evenly for spizikes 6s.

It all depends on what people had to go through to get a shoe, infrared23 6s were the only 6s that dropped this year I couldn't cop at retail and I know a lot more people that had issues grabbing them(Unless you were in New Orleans).  I ended up having to pay $400 for my pair so personally I'd never trade my pair evenly for spizikes 6s.

That is true as well along with people personal likes which was why I said the "intangibles." But, going off of pure limited numbers anx quality, these should be higher. Hype factor alone, infrared 23 would command more.

I was really impressed with the 6's today. The quality is much better than the white Infrared and Carmines. I have another 2 pairs from FNL coming that I will give to friends who asked for help. I really wanted 2 so I actually was able to pick up an extra from SM Niketown.
How are the OG Spiz'ike in quality? Also, are they numbered?

Was able to get a pair in my size through a local FB group for $250. Worked night shift on Friday and was forced to rely on my phone and had no chance from the start. I'll be better prepared for the 14's next Saturday since I'll be working the same shift again. Overall I'm happy with this pair of the Jordan 6 and can't complain about the resale price for a shoe I really wanted.

View media item 1124910

Why do you point on New Orleans . I'm from New Orleans and j's are almost impossible to get unless you have a connect just like these were , well they were a lot worse !

Why do you point on New Orleans . I'm from New Orleans and j's are almost impossible to get unless you have a connect just like these were , well they were a lot worse !
word is new orleans received more pairs of i23's cuz of all star weekend or something like that not sure but I think thats why

FNL shipped...was super nervous because the screen blanked after I checked out. Will be nice to see these in person, but I'm not as pumped up as I usually am about a red shoe...especially my favorite model (The 6). Meh, first world problems.

The majority of infrared23 6s were in New Orleans, there were guys down there that bought over 100 pairs.

FNL shipped...was super nervous because the screen blanked after I checked out. Will be nice to see these in person, but I'm not as pumped up as I usually am about a red shoe...especially my favorite model (The 6). Meh, first world problems.
you got shipping confirmation form FNL or just order confirmation?

FNL crashed on me 2 times while I hit the place order button. They still charged my CC for those 2 times I tried to submit my order.
mad.gif

I'll be better prepared for the 14's next Saturday since I'll be working the same shift again.

You don't even have to worry. They're aren't any 14's releasing online next weekend. Chicago in store only on 8/16. Online release and in store for the rest of the world is 9/6.

Back
Top Bottom