Jordan 6 white infrared, legit check plz

hey i got these pair of air Jordan 6 white infrared and I seen that they released in 2014 but the size tag says something else and I’m being told it’s a production date not release date and I’m not sure, the tag with date on left is 9/11/13 and 11/26/13 is on the right side

The dates in the shoes are production dates. The shoes are produced months before their release. A shoe released early in a year with late year before dates are not uncommon.

The dates in the shoes are production dates. The shoes are produced months before their release. A shoe released early in a year with late year before dates are not uncommon.
But idk if it’s for all shoes or just some cause some of my shoes have a earlier date first then release date but for these they have 2 dates but none are release date are they legit or was good with them

From what I understand, the first date on the left side of the tag is when production began on that style code. The date on the right is when they were finalized to go through quality check. Release happens months later depending on how many Nike was planning to sell.

From what I understand, the first date on the left side of the tag is when production began on that style code. The date on the right is when they were finalized to go through quality check. Release happens months later depending on how many Nike was planning to sell.

Back
Top Bottom