Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

I need the viiis and all the apparel that goes with em, they are :smokin
Nike did an impressive job with the db collection this year

I need the viiis and all the apparel that goes with em, they are
smokin.gif

Nike did an impressive job with the db collection this year
i agree im very impressed. this year >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> last year.

the 8s are really nice and i wanna get that Jacket or hoodie with the 24 on the back

FML, i gotta be in a hotel on release i already know that lousy *** internet is ruin my chances even more. it was already slim to none

This isn't an online only release is it? And I'm with ALP these over those 9s and definetly those 5s.. The midsoles saved this colorway in my eyes, because peapods were and still are disgusting.

Last edited:
why wouldnt it be online? ...

every other one was

the 10s last year/this year when ever it was .. were :x
I haven't paid attention to DB releases before. I'm sure they will be online, I was asking if online only? Cause if so I know I have no chance.

Damn I want them 8s bad!

But I already know that it will be impossible for me to cop online, just like every year.

Where's a connect when you need 'em..

|I

God those 8s are so piffffff

I'm one of the few who actually liked the initial leaked pics, and the officials make em look even better 
pimp.gif

Here's to Sunday Madness on the 23rd 
glasses.gif

I want those 8s and the hat. These are some new touches with the collection this year. Hope it continues

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-and-ohsu-doernbecher-unveil-11th-freestyle-collection 

List of  Nike stores at the very bottom of the page.  Doesn't say if it's FCFS or RSVP.  Knowing Nike they will screw it up and make it FCFS.

* Nike Georgetown, Nike San Francisco, NIKETOWN New York, Nike Roosevelt Field, NIKETOWN Los Angeles, Nike Lenox, Nike Las Vegas, Nike Portland, Nike Chicago and Nike Dallas.
fcfs is better than that trash rsvp, there's a reason they started shifting sway from it and it ain't cuz it's good

DB6s is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] tho.. And 9s weren't bad

only model that didn't really grab my attention was the 10. All are appreciated though. I like for the doernbecher models to be really loud and out of the ordinary colorways so I'm excited about the 8s. 

They r deff loud shoes all of them but the 9s and 2s aren't to loud if u got some jeans on I feel

Back
Top Bottom