Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

damn i need these

im such a sucker for blue kickz
mean.gif

since this release is US only

i need to fix myself a ATC service on IG
sick.gif

The Penny's are okay and if anything I would be wiling to cop the Janoski but pass.

The rest of the collection is trash IMO.

Last edited:
So nike.com or you have to be local to one of the shops/stores to get these? Im in alabama and might have to try lenox for these

The viii's and the janoski's r real nice. I'll be lucky to get the janoski's. Nike scottsdale got the iii and iv but nome since the. They get nothing remotely limited.

Ther ok I guess. Hopefully Nike Portland will be doing FCFS, If they do me and the Fam will be camping out for pairs

for the Family. Last time I camped out for DBs was for the DBIVs, I was able to get 2 sz 10.5s and my younger boy got his sz 5.5.

We also got to meet Isiah and had him autograph all 3 of our boxes. I was the only person who got Isiah autograph. These DB VIIIs are better after live pics

But IMO the Penny 1s are the hardest except for the Niners team logo on the inner side of the shoe.

Dam pre orders on ebay or crazy right now I'm hopin I can get a solid pre order so I have no stress about these

man !!!!

why dont they release them in europe ??
mean.gif

now i have to jump through all kinds of loopholes to get these damn DB8s
mad.gif

Last edited:
Seems like less hype on these than usual. Hopefully I can pick up these or the penny's or janos.

Seems like less hype on these than usual. Hopefully I can pick up these or the penny's or janos.

Because pretty much everything in this dB collection looks ugly?

Not saying it'll be easy to cop but no one is buying the 8s because they actually think it looks good do they?

Back
Top Bottom