Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

these 8s really just wanna make me focus on getting my db collection up.. thinking about using my masterpieces for some trade bait, but who knows gotta keep thinking about it
tired.gif

I'm seeing ebay auctions close at 550 with free shipping. After fees and shipping, the seller is clearing 460. Time for me to pounce on someone

anyone got the shoes or there is some people that waiting for the shipment to arrive? the question of course is for those who got their order confirmed

Its hard to believe,ppl who won the rafle at niketown were turning down 650-600,i could see these equaling out to db 5 price just on hype and backstory.Im in love with these.I bet ppl like the 8 now,seeing alot of phoenix 8s and bugs bunny sightings now.

Its hard to believe,ppl who won the rafle at niketown were turning down 650-600,i could see these equaling out to db 5 price just on hype and backstory.Im in love with these.I bet ppl like the 8 now,seeing alot of phoenix 8s and bugs bunny sightings now.
wow thats nuts

Nike messed up big time and not sure if it happened to others...

So I got through manually on my iPhone. But while making the payment, I was entering my CC info and everytime I hit submit order, it said to enter CC info and that section would appear blank. I tried my CC, my PayPal, my brothers PayPal, and finally it went through with just my CC.

So now I come home yesterday after work and see 4 boxes delivered and left on my back porch by UPS. All shipped to my name, address, same CC....all DB8's in the same size!!! I checked my CC account and looks like Nike charged me 4 times.

I won a raffle, got through manually and ended up with 4 pairs from NDC for a total of 5. Not sure how that's possible but I'm not gonna complain 1 bit lol

Nike messed up big time and not sure if it happened to others...

So I got through manually on my iPhone. But while making the payment, I was entering my CC info and everytime I hit submit order, it said to enter CC info and that section would appear blank. I tried my CC, my PayPal, my brothers PayPal, and finally it went through with just my CC.

So now I come home yesterday after work and see 4 boxes delivered and left on my back porch by UPS. All shipped to my name, address, same CC....all DB8's in the same size!!! I checked my CC account and looks like Nike charged me 4 times.

I won a raffle, got through manually and ended up with 4 pairs from NDC for a total of 5. Not sure how that's possible but I'm not gonna complain 1 bit lol

I have received those messages from ndc as well. Even when I put in the same credit card info. Seems to do this when their website messes up on high profile releases.usually I have to check out with paypal.I have got charged multiple times when this happen with the cigar and champagne release. But....they dropped the othwr charges of $1500 and just mailed 1 of each shoe

GS DB8's came in...they should of came with a card like the mens sizes. A 10 year old designed em, i'd think they'd put em in the smaller size as well.

so the gs sizes didn't come with the cards? anyone know what the other differences are between the grade school & mens version? and the difference between a 7y and 7?

850? seriously? i see em going for 550-650 take that 850.....run, run, my friend lol if not tell me the person and ill sell him the pair for 850 that i just got 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom