Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

one seller on twitter selling my size for 700 damn. these resellers are ridiculous, i wonder if they even think how the market works or they just throw a crazy resell price and hope some noob would buy the shoes. 

one seller on twitter selling my size for 700 damn. these resellers are ridiculous, i wonder if they even think how the market works or they just throw a crazy resell price and hope some noob would buy the shoes. 
There are dogs and then there are economists. no reseller gonna be an economist

THAT'S RACIST!
Clearly you haven't tried selling something. Make a post on CL and you'll get someone from Nigeria trying to scam you. It may seem racist, but that's just what happens.

I usually go along with it for a day or two. I tell them I sent them, but that I didn't buy tracking and that I didn't get a receipt. Kind of a waste of time, but I get a kick out of it. 

Clearly you haven't tried selling something. Make a post on CL and you'll get someone from Nigeria trying to scam you. It may seem racist, but that's just what happens.

I usually go along with it for a day or two. I tell them I sent them, but that I didn't buy tracking and that I didn't get a receipt. Kind of a waste of time, but I get a kick out of it. 

uh I was slight weight kidding....just was too lazy to pull up the .gif

Man if these weren't DB and no limited hype tag I wouldn't want em lol

I wouldn't even wear these cause they just one of those bragging rights shoe.

Or like most just easy money maker

Is there a way to sucessfull scam a nigeria prince? 
iv just led them on to the point they really think I'm into their plan, by the end of it they're pleading for an update. If you do it right def **** with their emotions lol. Used to have a lot of downtime in the office

Last edited:
mean.gif

mad.gif
  damn i cant even find a sz 8 on ebay, the supply for these on ebay is really thin i have to say

is there anybody that can point me in the right direction for example sneaker groups on FB, please PM me if u have info
wink.gif

Last edited:
Man, hopefully I can grab a pair of these for $450. Yall think that's possible? Reached out to a couple nters but I got nothing. Hard to even find a size 12 for sale right now

Got my bots set up for the incoming Mondayy restock. Primarily aiming for Bred 11s, Gamma Blue 11s, Toro 4s, Doernbecher 8s, and WTKD 6s

Back
Top Bottom