Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

laugh.gif
Whats so funny? i was being serious

Last edited:
any fakes yet? about to size swap someone and dont want to get scammed. havent seen any on youtube or ebay yet.

Man, hopefully I can grab a pair of these for $450. Yall think that's possible? Reached out to a couple nters but I got nothing. Hard to even find a size 12 for sale right now
i too looked for a size 12 half-heartedly because I knew what I'd find.  I didn't find a pair under 500, most were 550+.  Still early days though

i too looked for a size 12 half-heartedly because I knew what I'd find.  I didn't find a pair under 500, most were 550+.  Still early days though

I've been watching size 11 auctions close between 525-560. After fees the seller is making 475ish. So I don't think 450 is a stretch via PP invoice

I've been trying to message sellers into this range.. So far a no go
I sold my extra size 12 for 600 pp invoice. The average offer I was getting $550 range. I'd imagine it would be hard to get a pair for $450 when people are constantly offering 5 and up for pp invoice transactions.

I've been trying to message sellers into this range.. So far a no go
If there are 10+ listings in your size...one will cave.

Just a matter of time.  Might take 2 weeks, but prices will drop.  After the people who are willing to spend the $550+ have their pair, the rest of the sellers are stuck w/ their inventory.  I'm speaking of the nickel and dime resellers, the bigger ones will squat on them for a year if they have to.

Eventually, their $550 firm will turn into $500, then $475, then when you keep playing hardball @ $450...one will cave.  Simple supply/demand.  If the supply is still high (again 10+ pairs), and the demand has dropped now that the high rollers have their pairs, they'll move.  

Just gotta be patient.  I think $450 is more than fair here in 2 weeks (size dependent, even lower if you find a desperate seller).

Good luck.

Man, hopefully I can grab a pair of these for $450. Yall think that's possible? Reached out to a couple nters but I got nothing. Hard to even find a size 12 for sale right now
doubt it, 450 is the homie price right now.

If there are 10+ listings in your size...one will cave.

Just a matter of time.  Might take 2 weeks, but prices will drop.  After the people who are willing to spend the $550+ have their pair, the rest of the sellers are stuck w/ their inventory.  I'm speaking of the nickel and dime resellers, the bigger ones will squat on them for a year if they have to.

Eventually, their $550 firm will turn into $500, then $475, then when you keep playing hardball @ $450...one will cave.  Simple supply/demand.  If the supply is still high (again 10+ pairs), and the demand has dropped now that the high rollers have their pairs, they'll move.  

Just gotta be patient.  I think $450 is more than fair here in 2 weeks (size dependent, even lower if you find a desperate seller).

Good luck.
or ppl can stop being cheap and cop the pair if they want it that bad. It's not that serious to go through all that to save $50-100

or ppl can stop being cheap and cop the pair if they want it that bad. It's not that serious to go through all that to save $50-100
Not about being cheap...it's about being patient.

If you want to spend $50-$100 more and have them now, go for it.  This is the worst time to be an active buyer though if you're wanting to save a few bucks or find a better deal.

I've been in this thread from the jump, and was ready to purchase on the aftermarket if need be, but I know that I'd be a sucker buying a pair this close to the RD.  Again, not about being "cheap", it's about not being a fool w/ your money.

Either way OP, good luck finding a pair for the price you're comfortable w/.  I personally think $450 can be had.  If you don't want to risk it, don't think they're gonna drop, or just don't want to wait, enjoy the kicks.

Not about being cheap...it's about being patient.

If you want to spend $50-$100 more and have them now, go for it.  This is the worst time to be an active buyer though if you're wanting to save a few bucks or find a better deal.

I've been in this thread from the jump, and was ready to purchase on the aftermarket if need be, but I know that I'd be a sucker buying a pair this close to the RD.  Again, not about being "cheap", it's about not being a fool w/ your money.

Either way OP, good luck finding a pair for the price you're comfortable w/.  I personally think $450 can be had.  If you don't want to risk it, don't think they're gonna drop, or just don't want to wait, enjoy the kicks.
price aint going down to 450 homie if anything they will be 600 by january

You guys expect theses sellers with retail doernbechers... To sell for less than market price? They're profit margin is 100%+ they ain't gonna say no to profit.. These doernbechers not Jordan's

Yellow sole might help lower the price but it still wont be much.... I have yet to see the db9 in my sz used or vnds for less than 450-500....

if youre willing to pay a certain amount resell stick to that dont come out of your comfort zone cause you will regret it in the long run. if no one accepts your offer then pass.

Yellow sole might help lower the price but it still wont be much.... I have yet to see the db9 in my sz used or vnds for less than 450-500....

Picked up a pair for 575 shipped. The seller stated DS.. But when I got them it showed very minor but obvious signs of wear.
Left shoe was creased up and the jump man on the bottom was mustard yellow versus the bright.

And the heels were starting to yellow.

Remember to take out the tissues boys..

if youre willing to pay a certain amount resell stick to that dont come out of your comfort zone cause you will regret it in the long run. if no one accepts your offer then pass.
I'm willing to pay for resell for NYC 1s. I got 250. But market is asking and stabilizing for 500-700

Back
Top Bottom