Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Their definately dropping sizes on the 6th. Not many people got them last week, I think u have it backwards
Last week? He's talking about the DB Pennys which just dropped 2 hours without notice. I have no idea how many people got orders in, but his point is that the quantity being officially released on Saturday the 6th is going to be less, making it harder to cop.

Last week? He's talking about the DB Pennys which just dropped 2 hours without notice. I have no idea how many people got orders in, but his point is that the quantity being officially released on Saturday the 6th is going to be less, making it harder to cop.
2 hours ago? Wack u can't believe anything anybody says about shoes. Thznks tho

Using the same IP address when buying multiples doesn't matter. All that matters is different billing info and I'd recommend using different Nike accounts or checkout as guest.

Using the same IP address when buying multiples doesn't matter. All that matters is different billing info and I'd recommend using different Nike accounts or checkout as guest.
it matters when you start talking about 5+ orders of the same shoe on the same IP.....that's where VPN comes in handy

So is it confirmed that all the DB Pennys orders from the glitch got cancelled?
None did, it looks like only SOME of the stock went up, the rest for be on sale possibly Saturday

Mine says "Preparing to ship" and it is in progress and I see people getting credited for ebates as well

Last edited:
Twitter Has People Saying Different
Reps know nothing 
devil.gif

So is it confirmed that all the DB Pennys orders from the glitch got cancelled?
They're not getting cancelled. Welp, maybe mine are since I goofed and order two with the same account 
laugh.gif
 but they both say preparing to ship so that usually means you're good.

People are salty, that's why they're saying they'll be canceled. 

Last edited:
pretty sure they're gonna honor them

but we won't know for sure til people get shipping confirmation

nike reps are clueless 
laugh.gif

@nikestore: The Doernbecher Air Max Penny & Free 5.0 mistakenly launched today. To be fair, we've canceled orders & will launch as planned 12/6.

@nikestore: We'll be reaching out to those who ordered the mistakenly-launched shoes today. We'll make good on this error. Our apologies.

@nikestore: We'll be reaching out to those who ordered the mistakenly-launched shoes today. We'll make good on this error. Our apologies.

Back
Top Bottom