Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

That ain't a bad investment in my eyes. Would you look at it the same if it wasn't sneakers?

Any investment return of 15% or more is a solid investment regardless of what kind of investment it is.

The salt in this thread is enormous

Thats probably fc pairs themselves. Doubt ppl are bringing pairs in at that price when they can get 500+ themselves
they;re quoting for 550, meaning cosignees getting back 440. Mind you some people just go direct to FC.

employees flipping these to the rich clienteles. 

I cannot find one of these for a decent price for the life of me..... They're going for 600-700 on eBay now. Wish I could have found someone looking for a quick sale.

I think the kid designing the shoe decides what model he/she actual wants to use as his/her platform. With that said I think it is up in the air. 

Isn't it up the the kid who gets chosen to be a Dorenbecher Kid to pick which shoe they wanna design?

Man if they do an XI itll either be classic luke the 3,6 and to an extent the 5 and 9 or something hideous like the others

My 8s should be in tomorrow, been waiting patiently for a couple days now lol, can the 5-6-9(only ones I want I dont have) be had for a reasonable price or will they sit on ebay and collect dust at 1500+

Isn't it up the the kid who gets chosen to be a Dorenbecher Kid to pick which shoe they wanna design?
from what I understand, no....because rumor had it that Caden (kid who designed the 8s and nephew of a NTer) wanted/was supposed to be doing an 11, but we obvious that it didn't come to fruition. I'm not sure how the process goes when talking about silhouettes, but I'm sure that they tried to do something that accents the concepts well.

^ kid who said he was designing the 11 was named jimmy. We have yet to see what he designed.

^ kid who said he was designing the 11 was named jimmy. We have yet to see what he designed.

word tbh I didn't really pay attention to it too much after I heard it was gonna be an 8 since I hate the model, but word that's what's up.

Back
Top Bottom