Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

If my memory serves me right the 11's were slated to release this year, but at the beginning of the year the chosen kid started bragging on certain social networks about his project...so Nike decided to put a kibosh on it. I would assume that there is a completed DB 11 waiting to be released, but 7's would definitely be a better fit next year for the reasons already mentioned. 

Gotta say, even though he spilled the beans...pretty cold doing that to kid who might have limited time...

Who knows, if the event of another Isaac Arzate (R.I.P.), we might end up seeing two JB doernbechers released in the same year again.  

Tonights the Night,  Last of the DB's.... 

Wouldn't be Surprised if Nike pops up sizes from the other DB's as well from Cancelled Orders n Chit

Last edited:
can anyone help me I'm wondering if they made fakes of these I ordered off of SSU BOUTIQUE PRE- ORDER i still have no info on when I'm getting them or tracking info. he keeps giving me the ru around. I'm giving him tip monday before i file a dispute. can anyone vouch for him or know if there are fakes GM's of these? thxx!!! BTE I ONLY PAID $350 FOR PRE ORDER SO I THOUGHT THAT WASA RED FLAG MAYBE IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE he uses a BOT and says he guarantees his pairs.. he states he has my sz 11 "but waiting for all pairs to come in so he can ship out."

can anyone help me I'm wondering if they made fakes of these I ordered off of SSU BOUTIQUE PRE- ORDER i still have no info on when I'm getting them or tracking info. he keeps giving me the ru around. I'm giving him tip monday before i file a dispute. can anyone vouch for him or know if there are fakes GM's of these? thxx!!! BTE I ONLY PAID $350 FOR PRE ORDER SO I THOUGHT THAT WASA RED FLAG MAYBE IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE he uses a BOT and says he guarantees his pairs.. he states he has my sz 11 "but waiting for all pairs to come in so he can ship out."
You should  file a dispute and there is no way that he still waiting a shipment from NDC. Got mine Nov. 28  that was like 5 days after it was released Nov. 23.

txx hes saying sunday hell contact me imma give him tip sunday then ill file dispute if he don't follow thru I'm jus tryna find out did they fake these yet? don't wanna get snagged w a fake pair

Ahhh done working for the night!!!

What up NT'ers

this is the thread for tonight for me!!!

DB's let's go!!!

txx hes saying sunday hell contact me imma give him tip sunday then ill file dispute if he don't follow thru I'm jus tryna find out did they fake these yet? don't wanna get snagged w a fake pair
Fake DB8s have started popping up on GreyMarket sites

But I don't believe they have them produced just yet.

Have Mercy On Us...
smile.gif

Pulled the trigger on a size 12 pair for $500 shipped. More than i wanted to but whatever. Ordered a pair from an IG boutique, never again. Had my money held up for 2 weeks. Finally got my money back today after filling a dispute.

500 is a good price.
And definitely don't know how ppl order pairs off ig like that. Lowball is rampant so doubt sellers stick to their word unless resell flops on whatever they sell.

my pair will be in today, $475 and not a bad price i think.....a bit excited to get them in hand 

I assume he kept messaging sellers with his size until someone budged

Asking for help on a DB is like asking for a KIDNEY...

DONERS are Few and Far Between...

The Irony w/ these DB's

Back
Top Bottom