Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

^^^why no 10's
grin.gif

So I last minute decided to UNDS these for SneakerCon last weekend, right? It was rainy and wet so I decided to pull an old high school trick out and I put tape on the bottom of the shoes. Fast forward to now...I can't get the tape off SMH LOL! I been picking with it for the last hour or so. I'm PISSED lol!

So I last minute decided to UNDS these for SneakerCon last weekend, right? It was rainy and wet so I decided to pull an old high school trick out and I put tape on the bottom of the shoes. Fast forward to now...I can't get the tape off SMH LOL! I been picking with it for the last hour or so. I'm PISSED lol!
LMFAO your kicks are screwed now, you messed up big time bruh
laugh.gif

View media item 1476980

Try bug and tar remover? Might help or goof off? Not quite sure

Should have used my old high school trick: The plastic bag on shoes trick.

Try using rubbing alcohol, or acetone, but make sure you wear gloves, especially with acetone. 

Also, while using either solvent, try using a brillo pad, steel wool, or they make wire brushes specifically made for cleaning the bottoms of shoes.  You can usually find them at shoe repair stores for under five bucks.  If you keep rubbing it with something rough, while using one of the solvents I mentioned, it should come off eventually. 

Just make sure you dont get the alcohol or acetone on the upper, because it can mess it up.  I recommend not putting the solvent directly on the shoe, but instead applying it first to the brush, brillo pad, or whatever it is you're going to use.  Hope this works, and I'm pretty sure that it will. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom