Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

i even already find the websites that are selling them

tbh im not gonna lie that im thinking about to cop a pair

ive been looking for a sz 8 since the release day but with no result at all
mad.gif

mean.gif

so if i can find a rep site that are willing to let them go for $220 shipped to europe i might gonna bite i think
what has the game come to lol. people buying fake shoes for more than authentic retail price? no wonder Jordan brand is charging 200 a shoe now
mean.gif

what has the game come to lol. people buying fake shoes for more than authentic retail price? no wonder Jordan brand is charging 200 a shoe now
mean.gif
the price at the rep sites are now between the $250-$300 from what ive seen

its just demand and supply i think, a real pair cost now $550-$650 on ebay

and the supply is very small for them on ebay maybe 15 pairs

i think that those db8 reps will gonna sell very wel regardless the over retail price

its nikes own damn fault that those reps exist, if they produce a higher amount from them

and make them more accessible, people wouldnt buy these reps so quick

The BIN prices are more like 800-1k on the bay. Not sure if anyone is buying them at that price, but that's what they are listed at. Last time I checked the cheapest 10.5 BIN was $850.

I have no problem with people wearing fakes if they want to. I never would personally. My problem is the guys who sell fakes as if they're authentic.

I sold my pair so I won't be able to really tell you the differences.  BUT...the writing on the hologram/reflective parts like where it says Rock On was definitely poorly done on these replicas.  It's easy to notice the many mistakes made in that area.

Also the lettering on the straps that read "air jordan" and "believe" seem to be different as well.  The letters looked spaced differently and more like rubber lettering then what they actually used although I can't be sure as I don't have my pair anymore.

Last edited:
You aint really into kicks if you buy fakes, lets get that crap talk outta here
Amen. I don't mind talking about what people notice different though. Eventually I'm going to find myself a legit pair and will need to know what to look for.

son its one thing to discuss the differences between the fugazis and legit pairs so ppl don't get caught up and a whole nother thing discussing purchasing shoes which are knowingly fake. the latter is not acceptable on this site at all.
Amen. I don't mind talking about what people notice different though. Eventually I'm going to find myself a legit pair and will need to know what to look for.
exactly, as long as it doesn't become a discussion solely on fakes vs. real im cool with that, help ppl become knowledgeable so they don't get fake pairs.

Personally, I've never even THOUGHT about getting a pair of replica sneakers. If it is a pair I must have, I'd make trades, save, and negotiate deals, until I copped, or just accepted I missed out. Another reason is that I just wouldn't feel right wearing fakes, maybe it's just my mindset idk. I've never wanted to become the very person talk about. People who buy fakes or replicas to me just seem like people who want shoes to show off for the hype or people who don't have self discipline to wait until they have the means to get a legit pair.

Last edited:
Each his own but I'm with @alp. 

but shoes are a boys game 

I have my pair in darkness in my closet... 

Just coughed it up on eBay for $690 if they fake I give up man I got scammed twice tryna get this shoe I got the funds back but this time I pray it works out me tryna save a few bucks I ended up spending more

Back
Top Bottom