Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

How will they be keeping track of people entering? Lets say i go there right when they open and enter, then i go right when they about to close and enter, then repeat on thursday.. any way they can know i entered multi times? besides the long shot of getting my name pulled twice

How will they be keeping track of people entering? Lets say i go there right when they open and enter, then i go right when they about to close and enter, then repeat on thursday.. any way they can know i entered multi times? besides the long shot of getting my name pulled twice

Just like any other raffle, they'll know. And if they figure it out you'll be disqualified. So prob not worth the risk.

I hate raffles and RSVP. I'd rather put in the work and have my size guarantee than leave it all up to chance. Yes, I still have a job and work full time, as well.

Raffles are better than the rsvp though. Evens the playing field

expect raffles from now throughout the holiday season for Niketowns I believe the camping days are over because of the Mercer Incident but either way I guess my flight benefits come in handy I'll goto DC & NYC and maybe ATL to get raffle tickets never know If you don't try

expect raffles from now throughout the holiday season for Niketowns I believe the camping days are over because of the Mercer Incident but either way I guess my flight benefits come in handy I'll goto DC & NYC and maybe ATL to get raffle tickets never know If you don't try

man what?! lol

that's just ppl who lost spreading gossip. most places are not that bad.
True, most shadiness goes on at HOH but then again I called a HOH yesterday and lied saying I had 3 pairs of VI's locked up at their store but will they still give me a raffle ticket, they put a manager on the phone and he said "ain't no pairs locked up at our store" lol

Last edited:
Very glad Nike is doing a raffle. It prevents unfair advantages to those with computer programs. (Which would have been the vast majority of the pairs sold).

To those that think the raffle system means more pairs being sold on the low by employees, are buggin. From talking to employees at these stores, they have a pretty strict system to obtain the shoes themselves. And even if it was crooked like that, it wouldn't be half as bad as the rsvp service scam.

Last edited:
Of course you would, you're good with computers
roll.gif

Any fellow ntkers tr6ing to drive to dallas? I gt gas money lol
Wont lose no sleep though

I mean it's worth a try you never know unless you try but don't get your hopes high I mean online is gonna be a long shot

Last edited:
I hate raffles and RSVP. I'd rather put in the work and have my size guarantee than leave it all up to chance. Yes, I still have a job and work full time, as well.
nah B no one got time for that thats not fair to people with responsibilities or a team of people to camp for days with you pass 

i rather get a tix and call it a day 

rather luck than work to buy something tbh

Last edited:
that's just ppl who lost spreading gossip. most places are not that bad.
this 

most back door pairs are employee pairs that a chick there doesn't want and flips and or managers flipping there other co-workers pairs

i heard more managers hording co-workers pairs now cause them raffles are watched closely and on top of that lets say Nike doesn't have DM or someone do it independently 

i see Nike going to raffles for holiday releases and most releases if this goes smooth and not to much ruckus is brought up about obvious corruption

think RSVP 

people were turned off and not trying anymore, no one wants to camp for BOT left overs on twitter 

Then the BOT services shot themselves "testing services" and RSVP a bunch of kicks no one was going to get (hurting Nike pockets oh no buddy)

-Nike rather deal with a raffle reseller team cause atleaset they brought the product, RSVP you had mad kicks not picked up 

- then People getting manual DM's rejected and more stock sitting on release day 

- Bots going to war with each other to prevent other services from getting kicks to make there seem better means more stock sitting 

So majority of people trying RSVP paid most normal heads didn't even try anymore

-NT RSVP used to be thread blow up event day now its like so who you pay bruh 

im headed to lenox to enter hopefully the sneaker gods can reward me with all the misses from past releases 
mean.gif

come on son you work for Delta 

you know you flying stand by B

you getting bumped all day lmao 

Back
Top Bottom