Jordan 9 “LA” - Feb. 2018 (All-Star Week)

These joints is sitting everywhere online. Seen a few ppl rocking them in the DMV and they look sweet. Not as sweet as this discount double check.

250s1ae.jpg

These joints is sitting everywhere online. Seen a few ppl rocking them in the DMV and they look sweet. Not as sweet as this discount double check.

250s1ae.jpg
They sitting because they really don't look that good. They look like some fakes from the early 2000's so I can see why they are sitting. On sale they might move a little more but they aren't really that nice but we all have our own opinions.

Haven't seen sales for these and a few places are actually sold out of some sizes, I wonder if they didn't produce that many pairs.

Haven't seen sales for these and a few places are actually sold out of some sizes, I wonder if they didn't produce that many pairs.

Keep your eyes peeled. These were definitely not limited in any way. Most footsites have a FSR. Just gotta wait until they’re removed from the excluded list.

Keep your eyes peeled. These were definitely not limited in any way. Most footsites have a FSR. Just gotta wait until they’re removed from the excluded list.

Yeah, I was hoping to get a Oneness 30% disco but I don’t think that’s happening

I was lowkey excited about these because I love a white/black colorway but I saw them at my local Champs and I was underwhelmed. The white just didn't look crispy enough or something. Idk but I wasn't impressed with the materials necessarily either.

Ordered these at full price. Rcvd today and heck they are sweet if you need a set of blk/wht Js.

These are on sale at L&H for $152 shipped, do you guys think they will go lower or is it worth copping at that price?

Sheesh! How long do these need to sit before they remove the exclusion? Eastbay has 20% off right now.

giphy.gif

Iono if it's just me, these have an OVO feel to it. But if they were, people would be all over it

Finally found a discount on these. It’s only 10%, but these can be had until retail so that is the important thing.

Shiekh has a 10% off code you can apply to these. Comes out to $170 shipped. Use promo code 10ONIT at checkout. They still have a FSR it looks like.

I was hoping for a bigger discount from one of the larger footsites, but it never happened and these are surprisingly drying up on a lot of sites.

https://www.shiekh.com/jordan-black-summit-white-metallic-gold-men-s-air-jordan-9-retro.html

Going to church with these on.
Most comfortable shoe followed by Jordan 3

I think I spent $170 on these from DSG at that time

Attachments

• E4833740-D318-4FA0-ABB9-DE23A93E9B32.jpeg
    E4833740-D318-4FA0-ABB9-DE23A93E9B32.jpeg
    391.7 KB · Views: 109
Back
Top Bottom