Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

LMFAO @suite160 for tweeting their interested in buying a few pairs of DB9's; they are a sneaker boutique themselves :rolleyes

I must have been less then a dozen spots in front of you*; picked up a 9.5 and 10.
*Im somewhere in the top pic
tongue.gif
well that guy in the Ravens jersey took my size 14 booo lol

I was the one talking to the New Yorker who drove from Cali and was talking about J's the whole time. He was coo

well that guy in the Ravens jersey took my size 14 booo lol

I was the one talking to the New Yorker who drove from Cali and was talking about J's the whole time. He was coo

If I would have known a fellow NT'er was inline and wanted the size 14, I would have copped for you(I was 2 spots in front of Ravens jersey dude).

Damn.. Just got back from picking up my pair. Threw em on feet already and creased em up nice and proper. :D

Have another pair coming from up north so I'm not sweatin it.

LA Traffic + Rain = :x :x :x :x :x :x :smh:

This may come off as a real rookie question but those soles look pretty icy.  Will the sea glow help with these, or should I not worry about the yellowing that much. 

Damn.. Just got back from picking up my pair. Threw em on feet already and creased em up nice and proper.
happy.gif

Have another pair coming from up north so I'm not sweatin it.
LA Traffic + Rain =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
Hell yeah man! That traffic and rain this morning was no joke! Got to NTSM at 8:10 and there was already a line 20 people deep to pick up

i sure hope i can cop a pair at a decent price but

at the rate things are going it looks like i will have to pay resell $$$$.............................................peace23

i sure hope i can cop a pair at a decent price but
at the rate things are going it looks like i will have to pay resell $$$$.............................................peace23

Make sure you keep an eye on your Niketown. There's gotta be at least a couple unclaimed pairs. Even if it's not your size you can grab and sell to get your size.

not sure if anybody has answered this, but does any of the proceeds go back to that hospital in Oregon?

Maan restock or nothing for me.... no way I am paying 5 bills n up for thes. as much as I like them....

Maan restock or nothing for me.... no way I am paying 5 bills n up for thes. as much as I like them....
I feel ya, I wanted these, but if its no restock on em, i'll pass & on to the next one. I would only pay alot for a shoe I really really want

Man, rainy days is so great for sleeping...... totally slept on these, totally passed out............ :smh: :smh: :smh:

This may come off as a real rookie question but those soles look pretty icy.  Will the sea glow help with these, or should I not worry about the yellowing that much. 

Don't worry about it. You are never going to stop the yellowing process anyway. Some people clean the soles after every wear so they stay icy longer.

Back
Top Bottom