Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

how to you clean the 3m on these my wife thought she saw a lil speck of dirt on my toe cap, so she licked her thumb to try to wipe it off and put a lil smudge on it how if any way possible do you clean that off, if it cant be clean she will be paying resale prices tonight on ebay for a new pair 
If the wife has to pay resell prices we know how isnt getting any nookie tonight 
laugh.gif

if you need GS sizes in DB 9's, the ES in Portland has a full size run. So if you have a Portland connect and need a GS size... USE IT

i missed out.....i would love a pair....i would actually wear it to the hospital and show my pediatric patients that you can still do cool things in the community even though they have cancer...

i need a pair |I

Cannot believe I missed the reserve at NTLV. Dammit I really messed up. Congrats to the Vegas people that got it.

When you do the RSVP thing, do they check ID? So if you had a friend that lived near a NT and would pick up some kicks for you, would you have to DM with their name?

**** you NikeNYC I Dmd them within seconds.
So you've ha an excellent track record winning RSVP with multiple accounts within seconds and you didn't get it this time? In any of your accounts?

This system is so flawed. Did it within 10-15 seconds and lost again. Luckily I won 1 in Vegas the first round and thankfully I have someone out there to ship it out to me.
grin.gif

Last edited:
Success @NTLV again! 4 for 4.
One to rock.
One for stock.
One to a friend; took care of me previously.
One 4 trade; pre arranged, finally going galaxy!

**** you NikeNYC I Dmd them within seconds.
So you've had an excellent track record winning RSVP with multiple accounts within seconds and you didn't get it this time? In any of your accounts?

This system is so flawed. Did it within 10-15 seconds and lost again. Luckily I won 1 in Vegas the first round and thankfully I have someone out there to ship it out to me.

It really must be all luck and not "first DM'ed, first served"

Last edited:
So you've had an excellent track record winning RSVP with multiple accounts within seconds and you didn't get it this time? In any of your accounts?

Vegas is not rigged whatsoever; and I would argue skill over luck anyday. I can not speak for any other NT however.

Last edited:
10-15 seconds isn't gonna cut it. 5 seconds or under is ideal.

It went like this.

RSVP for DB9s (Roosevelt Field) got it in within a minute and a half: Failed

Re-RSVP for DB9s (Roosevelt Field) got it in within 20 seconds:Success

Re-RSVP for Motorboat 9s (NikeNYC) got it in within 45 seconds: Failed

Re-RSVP for DB9s (NikeNYC) got it in within 10 seconds: Failed

While looking at my DB 9s, I had the idea to throw some Jordan 11 laces I had laying around. Makes them look even better IMO and balances out the bulky look nicely

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom