Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

has it been 100% CONFIRMED that these will be available in youth szs???? i want these but i know i have no chance so im just gona try and get them for my nephew

I'm not gonna lie guys, these have really started to grow on me. ( I guess it's because I don't have the BIN 9's.)

And my payday is next Friday, so I'm gonna try to give getting these a shot.

Hoping to grab a pair of these. I'm located in Dallas. Pm me if you want to put a team together.

has it been 100% CONFIRMED that these will be available in youth szs???? i want these but i know i have no chance so im just gona try and get them for my nephew
hasn't been confirmed but they should. Kids sizes are easier to get off ndc than men's sizes. That's how the db iv's were last year.

^^^^^^^ ur rite it was an easy cop last year to get him a pair of the DB IVS wat im trying to remember is if the kids szs were on the same scroll down as the mens were

has anybody been calling HOH only to hear its an online only release what nike clearly stated select HOH and nike stores and nike store online?

Im very confident about this release, im pretty sure these ndc tricks well work. Also do anyone know the style code for these?

i cant wait to get these , i hope i can find a place.................................................peace23

I doubt they ll do rsvp on this release... thats would be way to many dms through twitter
Its a gr...

Last edited:
I doj bt they do an rsvp for these.... I mean hw u gna send dat mny dms.... m affraid they r just gna gve out tickets...
Are all the vowels missing off your keyboard? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I kinda like these though not my fav but better than those wack all elephant print 5s at least most likely will cop and use for trade hopfully for other DB or mabye bred XI if i miss out this december

I kinda like these though not my fav but better than those wack all elephant print 5s at least most likely will cop and use for trade hopfully for other DB or mabye bred XI if i miss out this december

I'm going to pretend that I never heard that last part

Waw thats going to b crazy..... good for me though that way if I dont gt a dm ... It will save me the trip to
Dallas

Back
Top Bottom