Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

No line
Well theres people here , you just can't line at nike till 8:00, so we just have a discombobulated mass of people near the food court waiting
Cool thanks. Last ?. How many people there roughly? I'm 20 mins away. Don't want to waste gas if not necessary.

What is the link on nikestore for these? I can't find them on NDC? (First time trying to do this online)

SMFH at ppl putting this on eBay as a pic. Just put ya name all out for the world to see. And as someone stated, I'd make a quick fake Id and snatch his RSVP hahaha

Someone with the same name can easily roll up and scoop them up too. Smh :rofl:

No line
Well theres people here , you just can't line at nike till 8:00, so we just have a discombobulated mass of people near the food court waiting
"I gotta feeling there's gonna be a riot." 8:00 hits and elbows are going to be thrown trying to get in line.

got four heads posted on a comp for this release, all using a specific method to cop. worked out for me before, hopefully will for all of us now

I hate NDC and have never been able to get any GR Jordan I wanted from there. If they come through this time it will make up for all the wrong in the past. :D

Back
Top Bottom