Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

[COLOR=#red]they took out my cart too but i had them..im not mad i didnt really want these but now im 100% sure im getting out the bed in the am and going in store to get my motorboats not going to play around with ndc and the other online clowns[/COLOR]

And I'm off to bed. Good luck to those that were able to add to their carts but then it disappeared. Keep hitting that f5 button.

Congrats to those who copped! Can't say I am surprised nike's site messed up once again, but I had them in my cart twice!! And it wouldn't load my check out page. PISSED, but can't say I didn't see something like that happening. O well, If I dont find a good dude to hook me for retail or slightly over (which chances are slim to none) then I will move on

So i placed an order with paypal but all i got was a page that said thank you.
then i got an email saying i paid nike but there's no description of the db9 on the email.
just shows the price.
i have no email from nike so idk if i have a pair.
Don't worry same happened to me with the rookie restock. I got them so you're good.

First twitter link only I'm successful at finally

GOT MY SIZE 13. Server was crashing hard body this morning. I've never seen that whole Nike screen where it says sorry we're experiencing technical difficulties. Must've been a **** ton of ppl tryn to cop.

Well you snagged my 13, props.

i cant believe this ****, checked out and all and NDC really hit me with a 30min inactive error. Now i keep refreshing my cart and boom no shoes in there well now time to get a shower and off to work 
devil.gif

Never was able to scoop anything off of Nike.com it's always FNL and now they changed their site as well don't know how it will work out.

the craziest thing happened to me. literally got them in my cart, stupid me forgot to sign into nike, so i decided to create a new account. got the new account, but guess what? NO SHOES i start panicking, i mean i just had them in my cart and i was filling out the check out info! i got so bummed for a second i was like WHAT the HELL. i tweeted at nikestore three times, telling them my issue. they "please try again" and guess what? presto! my 10.5 is there. this has to be the best thing ever. I copped em got my order confirmed and now im headed to school. good day, not to mention i still gota get my pair over at nike from the twitter reserve. one pair for me, one pair for pops, not bad at all

damn it... even gs sold out, woke up early for nothing.. black foams and black and red xi will make me feel better.. hopefully my footaction hook up come through like she always does... very salty right now..
mad.gif

they took out my cart too but i had them..im not mad i didnt really want these but now im 100% sure im getting out the bed in the am and going in store to get my motorboats not going to play around with ndc and the other online clowns
what stores are selling the motorboats? might have to go that route too since ndc has been a major disappointment the last few releases..

That's the first time I've seen nikestore crash since the new checkout system was introduced!!! There must have been 50K people trying for that shoe. JEEZUS!!!!

Struck out swinging with GR release 4's....

...hit's a homerun swinging for the Doernbechers :smokin

These and the 3's were successfully purchased when they both dropped on NDC.

So I'm 2/2 for Doernbecher products when I try :smokin glad I can actually spend money knowing it went towards a good cause.

not much makes me fail like a failure like these ndc releases....

oh well..maybe i can sneak an extra pair at nt tonight..

Back
Top Bottom