Jordan 9 to honor Melo...Snkrs

Darko Milicic has 1 more ring than Melo. :rofl:

Oh yeah he had a championship win with pistons, completely forgot.

Damm, jb dropped his signature line, lala almost left him, he ain't got not one ring in his 15th nba season run. He better move to a team that is definitely gonna get a ring or end up like Charles Barkley talking about how he could've have gotten a ring as a nba on tnt commentator.

5C43D44D-7B0E-45A3-86C9-1168DFD60E73.jpeg

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-jordan-9-melo

High volume shooter who doesn't defend, not a good combo. Has had some killer PEs though.

Isn't it funny Nike finally drops a shoe to commemorate something Melo did..... 15 years ago? That they're finally celebrating one of a handful of Melo's accomplishment towards the tail end of his career? Even Nike is acknowledging JB's original golden boy (yes, Melo is JB's original golden boy. If you were around in 2004 after that draft, you'd agree) hasn't and probably won't win an NBA title so they gotta give him something. Honestly, this is shoe is more sad than special for Melo, at least in my opinion.

Last edited:
Isn't it funny Nike finally drops a shoe to commemorate something Melo did..... 15 years ago? That they're finally celebrating one of a handful of Melo's accomplishment towards the tail end of his career? Even Nike is acknowledging JB's original golden boy (yes, Melo is JB's original golden boy. If you were around in 2004 after that draft, you'd agree) hasn't and probably won't win an NBA title so they gotta give him something. Honestly, this is shoe is more sad than special for Melo, at least in my opinion.

Agree with everything 100%. I guess they couldn't make a special shoe for melo for taking the Knicks to the 2nd round.

I like these a lot more after the new pics. The NDC joints made the uppers look dark brown, and had these looking like a Cartier Jordan IX :lol:

The upper and midsole look a lot more close in terms of color shade. Seeing what they look like in regular lighting will be the decider for me.

i'll make an attempt for these but i'm sure my chances are minimal.

Back
Top Bottom