Jordan Black/Red XI (11) coming out in 2011!

lol, it figures. Really didn't make sense to me for them to potentially drop 2-3 XI mid's in one year when they've always hyped the XIs up to be the special holiday release for a few years now. The lows I can see dropping though.

lol, it figures. Really didn't make sense to me for them to potentially drop 2-3 XI mid's in one year when they've always hyped the XIs up to be the special holiday release for a few years now. The lows I can see dropping though.

l.E Lows are the ones that are probably releasing. Passing on these. Would love to see the White/Red and White/UNC blue patent leather lows. Those were nice.

l.E Lows are the ones that are probably releasing. Passing on these. Would love to see the White/Red and White/UNC blue patent leather lows. Those were nice.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

AS I STATED BEFORE, TO ALL THE SO CALLED N'TALKERS THAT DO NOT LIKE TO READ ....

JORDAN BRAND WILL BE RELEASING THE 'AIR JORDAN XI (11) BLACK/VARSITY RED I.E. LOWS'.

I.E.'S ARE NOT THE PATENT LEATHER, THEY ARE THE MESH/ALLIGATOR STYLE.

SO PLEASE STOP ASSUMING AFTER I'VE REPEATED MYSELF OVER 50+ TIMES, AND HAVE EVEN CREATED A BLOG ON NIKETALK.COM

THANK YOU.
deaf.png

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigEli500

AS I STATED BEFORE, TO ALL THE SO CALLED N'TALKERS THAT DO NOT LIKE TO READ ....

JORDAN BRAND WILL BE RELEASING THE 'AIR JORDAN XI (11) BLACK/VARSITY RED I.E. LOWS'.

I.E.'S ARE NOT THE PATENT LEATHER, THEY ARE THE MESH/ALLIGATOR STYLE.

SO PLEASE STOP ASSUMING AFTER I'VE REPEATED MYSELF OVER 50+ TIMES, AND HAVE EVEN CREATED A BLOG ON NIKETALK.COM

THANK YOU.
deaf.png

laugh.gif

Can this thread be locked now Mods?

It already has been confirmed multiple times that the "I.E." lows are releasing, not the mids.

Can this thread be locked now Mods?

It already has been confirmed multiple times that the "I.E." lows are releasing, not the mids.

i hope these come back out these are the best 11s to me and the longest lasting without telling what year each one came out

fs ds sz10 [color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]eggplant foams[/color] $190
fs ds sz9.5 aj1 black and red high strap $130
fs vvvnd 9.5 lebron dunkman 7 $140
will trade for aj2 og colorway white black and red or some sb dunk high and cash

i hope these come back out these are the best 11s to me and the longest lasting without telling what year each one came out

fs ds sz10 [color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]eggplant foams[/color] $190
fs ds sz9.5 aj1 black and red high strap $130
fs vvvnd 9.5 lebron dunkman 7 $140
will trade for aj2 og colorway white black and red or some sb dunk high and cash

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Just sold my 01 and I'm out, shoe game is a joke now

I still don't know how it was ever a game to begin with.   
You guys with your "shoe game", put something that was simple so high up on a pedestal that it was destined to end. 

The hypebeasts are still out.... 

Back
Top Bottom