Jordan Black/Red XI (11) coming out in 2011!

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Just sold my 01 and I'm out, shoe game is a joke now

I still don't know how it was ever a game to begin with.   
You guys with your "shoe game", put something that was simple so high up on a pedestal that it was destined to end. 

The hypebeasts are still out.... 

its so funny the way everytime somebody says "shoe game" people get mad at the word.............. and ignore the message

Jordan brand is a joke!

its so funny the way everytime somebody says "shoe game" people get mad at the word.............. and ignore the message

Jordan brand is a joke!

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Jordan brand is a joke!

And if they're a joke, I don't why people still post on the Jordan Forum???  

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Jordan brand is a joke!

And if they're a joke, I don't why people still post on the Jordan Forum???  

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by slickp42189

sj > columbia/anniversary > black red > concords > cool greys

columbia > bred > anniversary > concord > cool grey > space jam

Bred=Concords> Columbias > Cool greys > SJ> Annis

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

Wait what?Bred = Concords? Since when?When people say concord, I think white/black

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

Wait what?Bred = Concords? Since when?When people say concord, I think white/black

wow^ he means they are qually great to him but for me its
black/red> concord> columbia> space jam> cool grey> anniversaries but ever since i dyed the soles on my annies they are much better than they were

wow^ he means they are qually great to him but for me its
black/red> concord> columbia> space jam> cool grey> anniversaries but ever since i dyed the soles on my annies they are much better than they were

Two OG color XI's in one year. JB finally feeling the economy crush and need some guaranteed money. 

Two OG color XI's in one year. JB finally feeling the economy crush and need some guaranteed money. 

Originally Posted by jc619er

why would u think that? JB isnt feeling any pinch what so ever, they make there money regardless if the shoes sell in stores or not, it's the retailers that hurt

Originally Posted by jc619er

why would u think that? JB isnt feeling any pinch what so ever, they make there money regardless if the shoes sell in stores or not, it's the retailers that hurt

So I now know that the Black/red XI's are releasing in low top form. At first I was hoping that the Bred XI hightops would be comin back out even though they won't. But that's okay, I mean I kind of not feeling the IE's there not my favorites. So I'll pass.

So I now know that the Black/red XI's are releasing in low top form. At first I was hoping that the Bred XI hightops would be comin back out even though they won't. But that's okay, I mean I kind of not feeling the IE's there not my favorites. So I'll pass.

Back
Top Bottom