Jordan Brand 2012 Update: AJ 10 'Stealth' July 1, 2011 VOL. ALL 2012 X's Stitched

the "stealth" pair is ok i guess...kinda plain i would cop though i just wish jordan would add some color in the midsole like grey or white......

also WHAT IS UP WITH JORDAN AND THESE "STEALTH" CW's???? SERIOUSLY JB LEAVE THAT CW ALONE ALREADY!!!

the "stealth" pair is ok i guess...kinda plain i would cop though i just wish jordan would add some color in the midsole like grey or white......

also WHAT IS UP WITH JORDAN AND THESE "STEALTH" CW's???? SERIOUSLY JB LEAVE THAT CW ALONE ALREADY!!!

Looks promising. Im really feeling the Royal ones. I hope at least one colorway releases without the 23.

Anyone else not like the stitching on the ankle ?

Looks promising. Im really feeling the Royal ones. I hope at least one colorway releases without the 23.

Anyone else not like the stitching on the ankle ?

I swear, a bunch of monkeys could choose better colorways and make better decisions than the geniuses at JB.

roll.gif
roll.gif
this is soooooooooo true

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

sick.gif
at both of the new colorways, just give me the chicagos with the correct color blocking, thanks for saving me money next year jb
Both new colors are fantastic...don't be one of those people who hates them because they are not OG...haven't we moved passed that nonsense?

JM
blues will be copped, blacks are a game time decision
JM, help ease the pain....will the chicago X's have a blk or blanco midsole?
nerd.gif

i hope that sample pic is jus that, a sample  

sick.gif
at both of the new colorways, just give me the chicagos with the correct color blocking, thanks for saving me money next year jb
Both new colors are fantastic...don't be one of those people who hates them because they are not OG...haven't we moved passed that nonsense?

JM
blues will be copped, blacks are a game time decision
JM, help ease the pain....will the chicago X's have a blk or blanco midsole?
nerd.gif

i hope that sample pic is jus that, a sample  

Don't complain. At least those X's still look very close to OG's. The 23 on the side is the only major change besides the way the jumpman faces on the right shoe. I know I will be buying those X's

Don't complain. At least those X's still look very close to OG's. The 23 on the side is the only major change besides the way the jumpman faces on the right shoe. I know I will be buying those X's

sick.gif

JM

laugh.gif
nah dude I'm not "one of those people" just not feeling them, the black ones may grow on me once I see them in person just look a little too plain in the pics we got for now

sick.gif

JM

laugh.gif
nah dude I'm not "one of those people" just not feeling them, the black ones may grow on me once I see them in person just look a little too plain in the pics we got for now

Originally Posted by chaose57

damn! royal X and cement IV in february?? i'll be broke at the start of the year
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jb has it down. They release a grail in january, a grail black friday, then a super grail for christmas. 
pimp.gif

Repeat every year.

Originally Posted by chaose57

damn! royal X and cement IV in february?? i'll be broke at the start of the year
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jb has it down. They release a grail in january, a grail black friday, then a super grail for christmas. 
pimp.gif

Repeat every year.

Back
Top Bottom