Jordan Brand 2012 Update: AJ 10 'Stealth' July 1, 2011 VOL. ALL 2012 X's Stitched

"old royal" X remind me of the Women's Violet Xs from few years back....just reversed

aj10_w_wht_vio_gry.jpg

PASS

um so is it gonna be actual royal color or some girly looking purple?

if its royal then they will be copped but that pic makes them look like womens shoes

um so is it gonna be actual royal color or some girly looking purple?

if its royal then they will be copped but that pic makes them look like womens shoes

Originally Posted by El Bro

The Chicago X was ruined when they decided to stitch 23 on it. I have no idea who decides to put the 23 on all the x's and v's. Its just plain stupid. They took all the specialness out of it. Its real easy to pass on them because of that. I still have no hope for the IV and at 160, there is no way in hell Im spending that on anything but Real Leather and Nike Air.

I swear, a bunch of monkeys could choose better colorways and make better decisions than the geniuses at JB.

I feel your pain man. The only positive out of Jordan Brand's decision to post the 23 on the side is that it will retain some integrity for the few that still have the original Chicago Xs. I myself owned a pair a long time ago, but they were worn to death and passed on several years back.

As far as you saying that you won't spend $160 on the IVs unless it's real leather and it says Nike Air, it's not going to happen. They don't care about you, nor me, because they know that if we boycott their products by not purchasing them, some other knuckleheads will take our place in line. Therefore unless several folks, and I mean a large percentage of their consumers took a stance, then they won't stop raising prices and using cheaper materials until that happens. Until that day, which will probably never come, they will continue to use lesser quality materials, spend less time on Quality Assurance, and deliver to the consumer a crappy shoe. A shoe that some of those same consumers will post pictures about on NT and show the irregularities in their product. However, the demand will always be there, and if demand is high and you can go about cutting costs while RAISING prices, then the shareholders will be ecstatic.That's all Nike really cares about in the end. Higher profit margins equals a good stock.

Originally Posted by El Bro

The Chicago X was ruined when they decided to stitch 23 on it. I have no idea who decides to put the 23 on all the x's and v's. Its just plain stupid. They took all the specialness out of it. Its real easy to pass on them because of that. I still have no hope for the IV and at 160, there is no way in hell Im spending that on anything but Real Leather and Nike Air.

I swear, a bunch of monkeys could choose better colorways and make better decisions than the geniuses at JB.

I feel your pain man. The only positive out of Jordan Brand's decision to post the 23 on the side is that it will retain some integrity for the few that still have the original Chicago Xs. I myself owned a pair a long time ago, but they were worn to death and passed on several years back.

As far as you saying that you won't spend $160 on the IVs unless it's real leather and it says Nike Air, it's not going to happen. They don't care about you, nor me, because they know that if we boycott their products by not purchasing them, some other knuckleheads will take our place in line. Therefore unless several folks, and I mean a large percentage of their consumers took a stance, then they won't stop raising prices and using cheaper materials until that happens. Until that day, which will probably never come, they will continue to use lesser quality materials, spend less time on Quality Assurance, and deliver to the consumer a crappy shoe. A shoe that some of those same consumers will post pictures about on NT and show the irregularities in their product. However, the demand will always be there, and if demand is high and you can go about cutting costs while RAISING prices, then the shareholders will be ecstatic.That's all Nike really cares about in the end. Higher profit margins equals a good stock.

Back
Top Bottom