Jordan Brand and Sneaker Collecting in the Washington Post

Go to your nearest store and get yourself a Washington Post. They have an in depth article on Sneaker Collecting.

(If posted already, delete)

Go to your nearest store and get yourself a Washington Post. They have an in depth article on Sneaker Collecting.

(If posted already, delete)

Quote of the MF article!!:

"You can't kill an addict's addiction just because they have less money to spend," -Matt Halfhill, publisher of the online magazine NiceKicks

Quote of the MF article!!:

"You can't kill an addict's addiction just because they have less money to spend," -Matt Halfhill, publisher of the online magazine NiceKicks

...its no different from females n purses/heels...it's what SNEAKERHEADS do...but it's always a good feeling seeing something you grew up on and finally owning it...ahhhh...
happy.gif

...its no different from females n purses/heels...it's what SNEAKERHEADS do...but it's always a good feeling seeing something you grew up on and finally owning it...ahhhh...
happy.gif

I tried to explain collecting a copping kicks to my mom and uncles yesterday and they just don understand.
I said just pretend they are baseball cards...

I tried to explain collecting a copping kicks to my mom and uncles yesterday and they just don understand.
I said just pretend they are baseball cards...

NICE!! I can't remember the last time any News paper had a posting of all the
pimp.gif
J's. It's nice to see all the heat posted in an Article again. Many collectors are going to pick up that Article in that area and post it in their homes

NICE!! I can't remember the last time any News paper had a posting of all the
pimp.gif
J's. It's nice to see all the heat posted in an Article again. Many collectors are going to pick up that Article in that area and post it in their homes

Back
Top Bottom