****JORDAN BRAND APRIL, MAY, JUNE 2010 CATALOG PICS****

the info is soo much appreciated
i literally threw up when i saw those rainbow VI's
sick.gif

but i'll wait before i make any decisions

I hope they dont mess up the Powder 9's since they dont have an actually pic in the catalog, and i hope the material of the white/red 6's isnt suede
frown.gif
. I wonder if the piston 6's are goin to turn out ok.

Black/blue 1s, 2s, white/cement 3s(btw thanx again GG), white/cement 4s, white/vaRED 6s, and prolly 9s ko 1s. Was hoping to see a better grape coloway for thespizikez. The others are, well....blah.

AJ IX White/Black-University Blue.... so glad I sold my OG pair..

... great to see some K.O.'s as well!
smile.gif

The only thing that looks promising are the Royal Blue Is. They messed up the White Infrareds with that bull**** Varsity Red.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

The only thing that looks promising are the Royal Blue Is. They messed up the White Infrareds with that bull**** Varsity Red.
lol well your going to be let down even more.....those black royal ones are alpha 1s....not a normal retro 1

So Jordan Brand couldn't give us 1 infrared 6!? I'm only looking forward to the Powder 9's and the 2's.

all 2's, 6's (except for the pride edition smh), and 9's copped.

if those grape spizikes and green/emerald in them...copped

Black/Purple 6's will be copped instead of blk/red.... over and out.... well, until i see a better pick before March
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

The II's look the same as my pair, but are they really going to put white laces on them? hahaha laughable.
Put black laces in them. You're complaining over shoelaces?
I'm not complaining about the laces. Nowhere in my post did I complain, just laugh.
I just think that it's funny IF they released them with white laces. It would not be true to the originals at all.

Back
Top Bottom