****JORDAN BRAND APRIL, MAY, JUNE 2010 CATALOG PICS****

Originally Posted by blco02

Originally Posted by Jcool813

KATC confirmed that Nike Air will be on the back of the white cement retros that will drop next year.

feel free to apologize to GG
laugh.gif
Guess what? GG posted that AFTER KATC posted it. That's what he always does - reposts info that has already been made public.

And by the way - NYGIANTS said the White/Cement IV's were coming with Nike Air. I don't think both of those would drop.

This.

GG has always been a FRAUD.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

air-jordan-5-burgundy-retro.jpg

from the looks of it, the VIs in purple should be similar to these, but obviously more purple

Nope the vi will be Black suede with purple and gold stitching .

i wish they would do mens sizes in those white/purple spizike. i will cop all those 6's, probably even those detroit ones too. the 6 itself is just toosick to pass on.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]KATC confirmed that Nike Air will be on the back of the white cement retros that will drop next year.

laugh.gif
[/color]
Guess what? GG posted that AFTER KATC posted it. That's what he always does - reposts info that has already been made public.

And by the way - NYGIANTS said the White/Cement IV's were coming with Nike Air. I don't think both of those would drop.

thought he posted that a while ago. KATC put the NA info out before? although who posted it first is irrelevant as long as i get my hands on anything whitecement

KATC confirmed that Nike Air will be on the back of the white cement retros that will drop next year.

laugh.gif

thought he posted that a while ago. KATC put the NA info out before? although who posted it first is irrelevant as long as i get my hands on anything white cement

qft

Im going after the VI's + maybe 1 or 2 pairs of Spizike's. I also might be copping the cool grey I's + AJKO's.

Originally Posted by dollabill87

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

from the looks of it, the VIs in purple should be similar to these, but obviously more purple

Nope the vi will be Black suede with purple and gold stitching .
Before you go around spreading false info, no one knows if they will be suede or not.

Not feelin anything there so far, looks like the space jams are the only shoes worth lookin out for over the next while.

i dont care how disappointed folks may be, but the black/royal blue ones...i got my camp gear ready (syke) but sheeesh, ive been waiting since 2001 to get myhands on these. buying enough for the future. but im praying that quality is not paperthin

Since when where the II's confirmed? I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's in awhile but this might be a cop.

Back
Top Bottom