Jordan Brand Holiday 2011 Info/Pics Front Page. Updated July 17th

Thanks for the pics.

I want to know if they made the XIV black/red entirely with nubuck or leather? really can't tell from that pic.

C'mon Wreckinkickz
post them pics of the concords already
pimp.gif

I cant wait for the Last Shots to drop.
I hope they make my year and bring the Laneys back too.

Last shots look all leather in that first pic. Need detailed pics. Ain't coppin but still wanna see the diff between these and the previous last shot release

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

The Grey XIV's are actually very nice.  Might scoop up a pair of Last Shots, and a couple of pairs of the III's.

I'm not paying retail though, you dummies can have them for retail.  I'll pass.

Kind of a nerdy and irrelevant question for economics sake, has anyone plugged in the various years and prices of the Jordan IIIs for example to see if the inflation of them has drastically gone up? Perhaps what costs $150 in 2011 may have also been the same in 2001 when adjusted. I still don't like the increase in price and seemingly decrease in overall quality/shape.
People have tried to make excuses for JB, and justify the markup.

There isn't a logical reason, bottom line is they are milking their market.  They know people will line up and scoop these up no matter what.

The good thing about the XIV is that they will hit outlets, guaranteed.  Unfortunately the III's will not, so if you can't get a hookup with a discount JB knows you will dish out $150 + tax to get them.

I think it's funny when people try to use logic in explaining JB's tactics.

That's not JB, that's Nike price increase across the board.  Jordan skus have gone into effect first but trust you're gonna see it on the swoosh side also.  Lebron IX is $165 MSRP and the new Free Run is 90 vs 85 LY.

And not to play Cap'n Save-a-Swoosh but EVERYTHING has gone up - oil, cotton, leather, food, etc.  We know they pay the factory workers like $.063 an hour but surely you all realize that prices have gone up in damn near every other consumer product out there. 

But the XI markup to $175, yeah that's just straight milk the cow on that one.

so if XIVs barely sold for retail in 06 then how do they expect these to move? XIVs were all over CT and NY for 100.

happy that my retro last shots still look fresh enough....Refuse to pay 160 for these! Although they are my Grails....but I'm good. Nice to see them back round again though

I don't know why you guys are so reluctant to pay $160 for a pair of XIV's, when they were originally retailed at $150...A price hike from JB was clearly inevitable.

The Stealth XIVs might be the best retro+ colorway we have seen in a while, probably since the Flint VIIs.

CG's aren't bad but I share everyone else sentiments that 160 is pushing it. Would also like to see better pics before I make my final decision.

Too many III's this year.

I'm just glad black/gray III's are comin out again I can retire my CDPs and practice painting with them

Back
Top Bottom