Jordan Brand Holiday 2011 Info/Pics Front Page. Updated July 17th

sick.gif
at those flips. I can't understand why is it so hard for JB to release decent retro+ colorways. 90% of the time they come out with some wack #*$$

YESSIR. JUST GOT HIRED AT FINISH LINE!! woo hoo, does anyone know how they usually do with jordan releases? I usually cop from champs or foot locker, so anyone got any info on them?

Originally Posted by jstarflight

YESSIR. JUST GOT HIRED AT FINISH LINE!! woo hoo, does anyone know how they usually do with jordan releases? I usually cop from champs or foot locker, so anyone got any info on them?
They'll make you wait. Wont release until release date and you will probably get a discount on them if they don't sell out.

will wait on the xiv's. these shoes will hit outlets at some point. i think every jordan model from xi's and up will be priced at least $160 when they retro them, with the exception of the xi's being $175. i think because of the carbon fiber inside of them makes them go up in price compared to air midsoles or zoom air units. if anybody ever got orthotics custom made can relate to this price increase. just my thoughts on this increase.

jordan needs to stop making these grey like shoes come out...i seen like 3 different jordans with grey on them...the only ones i like are the cool greys and the 3s black cement

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

They'll make you wait. Wont release until release date and you will probably get a discount on them if they don't sell out.
oh, but im guarenteed a pair im sure, right? and they usually get all the releases, ya?

word up those IIIs will def be copped. i wasnt able to shuffle 310 out for them when they dropped let alone the price it was for a split pair....

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

oh, but im guarenteed a pair im sure, right? and they usually get all the releases, ya?

These days probably. If it was mid 2000's...You would have been SOL.

black cement 3s were my first ever air jordan back in the day... so they hold a special place in my heart. I have to get at least 3 pair.

Back
Top Bottom