Jordan Brand/Nike could you please retro this LONG LOST GEM??

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Magic1978 wrote:

Do you specialize in being annoying?
no, its just that I'd expect a dude with 4k posts, (among the many on this thread who called em "September"), to call em by their correct name and not make a rookie error.

I don't know how you can say these wouldn't sell just no question about it. I mean, they are clean and simple, who doesn't like a clean and simple cw? Then again suede bred 12s sat as did wred 12s, white/ var red VIs, and of course those met 1s. Without the connection to the shoes, the general popualation wont have any reason to cop. I see it as kind of odd how JB waited so long to retro these, but I hope they never do. A cw or two needs to retain its OG legacy and not have it become tainted. I see these two cws as such shoes.

Ahhhh, I know exactly what you mean. Sort of like how I expect an adult to use decent enough grammar and coherent enough thoughts to make them understandable. Alas, we can't always get what we want.

BTW, what do the links you posted refer to them as? September or Sport blue?
owned right about there 
roll.gif

thanks ijapino, the link i posted had that, hence why I posted it. A lot of people make that error

thanks ijapino, the link i posted had that, hence why I posted it. A lot of people make that error

No , we dont need another butchered VI , leave it alone and keep releasing all your plastic fusions.

No , we dont need another butchered VI , leave it alone and keep releasing all your plastic fusions.

These would sale because the hypebeasts would get wind that these are coveted by heads. JB is just waiting on the right time to drop em; BIN VI's or something.

These would sale because the hypebeasts would get wind that these are coveted by heads. JB is just waiting on the right time to drop em; BIN VI's or something.

If both of these were to re-release; I think the maroons would sit forever and become outlet material. I predict sport blues would sell better, but still go on sale. I personally love VIs, but alot of average cats really hate on this shoe. I have heard so many people complain about the heel pulltab being too big. I know Im not the only one whos seen cats who cut off the tab.

As much as Id like to see these come back out I dont think its happening any time soon. Especially considering how the VI sold last time around.

If both of these were to re-release; I think the maroons would sit forever and become outlet material. I predict sport blues would sell better, but still go on sale. I personally love VIs, but alot of average cats really hate on this shoe. I have heard so many people complain about the heel pulltab being too big. I know Im not the only one whos seen cats who cut off the tab.

As much as Id like to see these come back out I dont think its happening any time soon. Especially considering how the VI sold last time around.

Back
Top Bottom