Jordan Brand/Nike could you please retro this LONG LOST GEM??

^ 2000 Olympics should NEVER re-release. If these came back out in any way, shape, or form it would be a DIRECT SLAP to the face of any OG head that bought these back in the day. And an even bigger slap in the face to anyone who has paid resellers prices for a pair.

Some kicks should remain special and never re-release,I think these fall into that category.

^ 2000 Olympics should NEVER re-release. If these came back out in any way, shape, or form it would be a DIRECT SLAP to the face of any OG head that bought these back in the day. And an even bigger slap in the face to anyone who has paid resellers prices for a pair.

Some kicks should remain special and never re-release,I think these fall into that category.

OG colorways always move...They both have simple colorways, true, but the fact that they are OG colorways, in my opinion, would superscede its simplicity.

BUT, lets all be honest, JB is saving these for a WHILE. They're bout to run out of XI's to release for the holidays anyway, so who knows what they have planned. After the concords this year, I assume that we'll get the columbia's in 2012 and then it's on to some other highly demanded retro...could be the vi...who knows...

OG colorways always move...They both have simple colorways, true, but the fact that they are OG colorways, in my opinion, would superscede its simplicity.

BUT, lets all be honest, JB is saving these for a WHILE. They're bout to run out of XI's to release for the holidays anyway, so who knows what they have planned. After the concords this year, I assume that we'll get the columbia's in 2012 and then it's on to some other highly demanded retro...could be the vi...who knows...

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Would love to see these... won't happen anytime soon though. Would much rather see a 2000 Olympic 6 anyway
pimp.gif

olympic 6s
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Would love to see these... won't happen anytime soon though. Would much rather see a 2000 Olympic 6 anyway
pimp.gif

olympic 6s
pimp.gif

Man they look good with that monotone Nike air on the backing swear withought it its just not the same shoe

Man they look good with that monotone Nike air on the backing swear withought it its just not the same shoe

if they do retro them there gonna make the color slightly different. which sucks.  awesome pic MJ ALL DAY 45. ^^

if they do retro them there gonna make the color slightly different. which sucks.  awesome pic MJ ALL DAY 45. ^^

if *IF* we do get em in any form or fashion i bet they'll b in a pack for $350+ (w/ the price increase on GR retros, yall kno the pack prices goin up too!!!)
JB str8 rapin us these dayz smh 
tired.gif

if *IF* we do get em in any form or fashion i bet they'll b in a pack for $350+ (w/ the price increase on GR retros, yall kno the pack prices goin up too!!!)
JB str8 rapin us these dayz smh 
tired.gif

M.n> just relesed an article about the marroon's!! hopefully the retro is coming soooon!! ya!

M.n> just relesed an article about the marroon's!! hopefully the retro is coming soooon!! ya!

Back
Top Bottom