Jordan Brand/Nike could you please retro this LONG LOST GEM??

my first pair of j's ever. i would at least triple up if they dropped but i'm not expecting it anytime soon.

All threads like this do is build hype.

Which means JB make you wait longer and pay more money for less shoe.

All threads like this do is build hype.

Which means JB make you wait longer and pay more money for less shoe.

This is the pair I owned size 11. No cracks, or repairs or anything. Sold them for $500 to the owner of Nicekicks.com shoe-loop on Jun-19-08 via eBay.

If they were a size 8, 8.5 or 9 I would've kept them since these are the ONLY sought after OGs that haven't been released along with the OG Black/Navy 13 lows, OG Black/Chutneys and OG VI Maroons. Also one of my most favorite quality Jordans. The leather is amazing! If only all retros were like this

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is the pair I owned size 11. No cracks, or repairs or anything. Sold them for $500 to the owner of Nicekicks.com shoe-loop on Jun-19-08 via eBay.

If they were a size 8, 8.5 or 9 I would've kept them since these are the ONLY sought after OGs that haven't been released along with the OG Black/Navy 13 lows, OG Black/Chutneys and OG VI Maroons. Also one of my most favorite quality Jordans. The leather is amazing! If only all retros were like this

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would be in for a pair of both. Only if we could see "Nike Air". I guess that is asking for too much from JB though ::shrugs::

I would be in for a pair of both. Only if we could see "Nike Air". I guess that is asking for too much from JB though ::shrugs::

Had these in the 2nd grade! My first pair of Jordan's ever. Copped @ JC Penny with some corny David Robinson Nike shirt and a pair of maroon checkered shorts. First day of school outfit was fire back in like 91-92. 

Had these in the 2nd grade! My first pair of Jordan's ever. Copped @ JC Penny with some corny David Robinson Nike shirt and a pair of maroon checkered shorts. First day of school outfit was fire back in like 91-92. 

COMON NIKE SETEMBER IS ON IT WAY HERE!!!
Just got off the phone with my Nike rep...they were going to accommodate you and put out the pack...but we couldn't find the month SETEMBER on our calendar so we said forget it.  Scrapped. 

Just playin'

And I do agree with memph.  I see these sitting on shelves hardcore in general.  I wouldn't mind em but they got so many other CWs that would probably do better so it kinda doesn't make that much sense.

Just got off the phone with my Nike rep...they were going to accommodate you and put out the pack...but we couldn't find the month SETEMBER on our calendar so we said forget it.  Scrapped. 

Just playin'

And I do agree with memph.  I see these sitting on shelves hardcore in general.  I wouldn't mind em but they got so many other CWs that would probably do better so it kinda doesn't make that much sense.

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Just playin'

Yea right... throw a 'Limited release' label on em and they'll be gone in a day

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Just playin'

Yea right... throw a 'Limited release' label on em and they'll be gone in a day

I would love to see Sport Blue VI's retroed.

The maroons are by far the worst OG colorway ever.  I can remember the Maroons still sitting on shelves
when the OG VIII's released.  No way should JB waste there time with them.

I would love to see Sport Blue VI's retroed.

The maroons are by far the worst OG colorway ever.  I can remember the Maroons still sitting on shelves
when the OG VIII's released.  No way should JB waste there time with them.

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Would love to see these... won't happen anytime soon though. Would much rather see a 2000 Olympic 6 anyway
pimp.gif

what he said. Wouldn't mind the sport blue pair

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Would love to see these... won't happen anytime soon though. Would much rather see a 2000 Olympic 6 anyway
pimp.gif

what he said. Wouldn't mind the sport blue pair

Back
Top Bottom