Jordan Brand/Nike could you please retro this LONG LOST GEM??

how about the blue moon pack with septembers and olympics? or a black and white version of septembers, like infrareds?

how about the blue moon pack with septembers and olympics? or a black and white version of septembers, like infrareds?

The Maroons were my first Pre-AJ 12 OG purchase, still got em. It sure would be nice to have a fresh, wearable pair of them, and especially the Maroons.
ajvi_maroon-1.jpg

The Maroons were my first Pre-AJ 12 OG purchase, still got em. It sure would be nice to have a fresh, wearable pair of them, and especially the Maroons.
ajvi_maroon-1.jpg

^^^look at the leather on those!!

I'd be down for a couple pairs they'd sell better than the goddam patent abortions did

^^^look at the leather on those!!

I'd be down for a couple pairs they'd sell better than the goddam patent abortions did

Amazing Blue Moon Pack idea. I fully agree with this statement, and i never had either pair. I always thought those two color ways were hella Dope though.

Amazing Blue Moon Pack idea. I fully agree with this statement, and i never had either pair. I always thought those two color ways were hella Dope though.

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

ajvi_maroon-1.jpg
Leather with tumbled leather, now thats just beastly. Who wouldnt want a  pair of these?

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

ajvi_maroon-1.jpg
Leather with tumbled leather, now thats just beastly. Who wouldnt want a  pair of these?

The maroon colorway is by far one of my favorite colorways of the sixes. JB needs to retro these some time. These would look great with an old school phillies jersey.

The maroon colorway is by far one of my favorite colorways of the sixes. JB needs to retro these some time. These would look great with an old school phillies jersey.

Both colors are dope! Lovin Both! If they make em limited they will fly tho. But if its not limited they will probably sit, which is always good for us!

Both colors are dope! Lovin Both! If they make em limited they will fly tho. But if its not limited they will probably sit, which is always good for us!

my first pair of j's ever. i would at least triple up if they dropped but i'm not expecting it anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom