roll.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

did he just say space jams

*prepares to come out of Jordan sneaker retirement*

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
idk if youve been out of the JB forum for a while or something but theres def been talk about the SJs for a minute now. Im most likely passing cuzthe quality on the CDPs was terrible, unless they step it up. theyre def capable of it, judging by the way the nubucks turned out

the 6s might not be infrared, but varsity red, we all knw JB,
and isnt it another dorenbeecher shoe?
if it is I dont care if its infrared or not,
the charity shoes are always super DOPE!

Well I'm looking to copp...

TB III's
VII 60+ Pack
All White XII's
Flu Game XII's
White/Red XII's
Space Jam XI's
Black/Red VI's
BLACK/CEMENT GREY/MILITARY BLUE/VARSITY RED Spi'zike - WOW Just look at those colors... and now they're all in ONE shoe
smile.gif

WHITE/BLACK//FIRE RED - Another Spi'zike yes
All 3 pairs of the Spi'zike Boot

& finally

Every single 16.5 that drops... shoe mos def. looks promising
smokin.gif

BTW... if the white/black VI's are those motorsports then they are str8 trash... colorway is super ugly IMO

the only thing that interests me are the AJ 11 Space Jams...on black friday i will be gettin 2 pairs, without a doubt....holla

I have November 27, 2009 embedded in my mind. I can't wait to pick a few pairs of Jams..
smile.gif

As for next spring, I am definitely looking forward to more VI's coming out. Hopefully they come correct....but for the black & varsity redVI's...they should have re-retro'd the infrareds....we all want them anyway.
ohwell.gif

Grrrr...the only thing I was going to cop isn't even releasing here.

They can keep those $175 Space Jams if the "quality" is anything like the CDP XIs...pshhhh...

Nike is slapping JB in the face in terms of everything right now (retros and current).

Back
Top Bottom