::Jordan Brand Spring 2010 info (page 1 Updated 6-9-09)::

getting ready for the space jams
devil.gif

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

Black Friday is going to be stupid

its like a contact sport in my area. not a good look for that release. hopefully somebody in my fam will pack them up while im away at college

Originally Posted by Jcool813

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

Black Friday is going to be stupid

its like a contact sport in my area. not a good look for that release. hopefully somebody in my fam will pack them up while im away at college

wow... people sure can go wild for a launch like this...

wow, not bad, but i cant wait how JB messes up the 8 when making the fusion
- only 3 cops for me so far

holoflow wrote:

UPDATED 6-1-2009
Jordan 11 Retro "Space Jams" have a scheduled release date of November 27th, 2009 "Black Friday" and will be a full family limited release.
Mens $175
Juniors $110
Pre-School $65
Infants $50
Crib Gift Pack $35

So will the "limited release" include footlocker, footaction, champs, finishline? or no?

NICE update ... Cant wait to cop for the Family and I ... I might be picking up 2 pairs for me .... not sure yet .
Originally Posted by RICECM

holoflow wrote:

UPDATED 6-1-2009
Jordan 11 Retro "Space Jams" have a scheduled release date of November 27th, 2009 "Black Friday" and will be a full family limited release.
Mens $175
Juniors $110
Pre-School $65
Infants $50
Crib Gift Pack $35

So will the "limited release" include footlocker, footaction, champs, finishline? or no?

Now a days they say ALL Jordans are Limited
roll.gif
..... YES they well be EVERYWHERE ....

Wow these +***### idiots decide to drop the Space Jam's on BLACK FRIDAY...you gotta be %%!!##%+ me.
smh.gif
I need to cop a TV and other stuff and I'm notabout to pass on them to cop some shoes. HDTV > SJ's.

I really hope they get moved from that date.

thanks for the info, cant wait til black friday and to copp some Infared's in the spring.

True blues are killing me with this Asia/euro/canada bs. Looks like I'll b making a 5 hour drive to scoop them up. If they would drop here, 09 could almostreach 01 status.

Not gettin my hopes up for any of these..

Although i do like the fact that they're releasin Aqua 16.5's..those might look tough..

I will prolly cop the Space Jams regardless..too hott to pass up..

Back
Top Bottom