::Jordan Brand Spring 2010 info (page 1 Updated 6-9-09)::

can't wait to see pictures of thoses 6's
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by stifmyster23

No offense but i never take any info from newbies, learned my lesson after all the newbs were saying that there sources said that the Gatorade 6's were dropping on 2/14
Just because he got a low post count, makes him a newbie and unrelieable to trust?
smh.gif
at you people making determinations based on post counts
smh.gif
. Post numbers dont matter.

Originally Posted by AIR 305

No offense but i never take any info from newbies, learned my lesson after all the newbs were saying that there sources said that the Gatorade 6's were dropping on 2/14
Just because he got a low post count, makes him a newbie and unrelieable to trust?
smh.gif
smh.gif

No doubt.

OP joined 4 months after him. I guess a 4 month difference makes him a newbie.....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by holoflow

UPDATED 5-30-2009
TRUE Blue 3s are currently an Asia/Euro/Canada release only.... not sure why its not slated for a US release as of yet....
WHAT!?!?!?!????????

and to everyone not reading (ironically you prob wont read this):
OP already said the VIs are NOT INFAREDS!

Originally Posted by holoflow

UPDATED 5-30-2009
TRUE Blue 3s are currently an Asia/Euro/Canada release only.... not sure why its not slated for a US release as of yet....
WHAT!!!! NO!!!???!???!?!

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

i can see the hood on the Aqua Fusions EARLY.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
x 100 thousand trillion.

I'm pissed at JB for fusing my favorite Jordan.

That #$%+ is unforgivable.

Seriously.

Yes, I'm mad.

As hell.
mad.gif

a) why people seem to be surprised when another jordan gets the fusion treatment I still dont understand. THEY WILL ALL BE FUSIONED EVENTUALLY. yeah they allsuck but really you dont have to act shocked each time.

b) i am willing to bet that the TB3s are not slated for US release because they are going to be delayed for black friday JUST LIKE the motorsport 23s lastyear. other countries dont have the same black friday like we do so everywhere else will get them "on time" and we will get ours after thanksgiving(just my guess)

c) i am surprised how many people are calling the 6s "infrared" when they are clearly different. I am glad they are different though, it keeps myinfras a little more special.

d) i want to see the new 6 and 2s

e) thanks for the info OP! However, it is still early and things can change no matter how "confirmed" it is right now. Everybody should keep that inmind.

JB is becoming pure trash. im starting to not even want to check whats coming back out anymore.

I will blow up JB headquarters if the TB III's release EVERYWHERE except the friggin UNITED STATES. Swear....Jordan brand better read this...

If JB releases the TB 3's in every country but USA, they have to be one of the stupidest numb-nuts ever
smh.gif

Dont eff this up JB. Its sad enough you give poor quality.

smh.gif
smh.gif

dictionary.

Originally Posted by HobbyRockswiththewhitemilk

smh.gif
smh.gif
dictionary.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/determination

YEAH, cuz you need one! dumb people stay making themselves sound dumber by pointin out somethign thats correct

i swear some of yall are dumb as HELL

Dude this guy is lying I talked to a FTL manager at my job and he said the true blue will release in august

Originally Posted by OGMX23

Dude this guy is lying I talked to a FTL manager at my job and he said the true blue will release in august

my info is direct from Nike World HQ in Oregon.... and at this point its strictly a Euro/Asia release as of today... but may release in the states later in theyear... similar to the cool grey spiz'ikes...

Back
Top Bottom