Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

Will try to get those riossssssss. Sexy colorway. Rest are meh.

Until then will be trying to cop a pair of venom 10s ive seen in outlets.

The Rio's are clean. Just got the Lettermans so wife may not let those happen especially with the White Blue Metallic's are on the way.

The Rio's are clean. Just got the Lettermans so wife may not let those happen especially with the White Blue Metallic's are on the way.

I know where you're coming from. Happy wife, happy life, Words to live by

It's supposed to be 'cement'. To represent the colour of the statue Christ the Redeemer.
I, personally, haven't seen them in hand.

Just explaining what a friend of mine described them :wink:

Michael-Jordan-Shrug-After-3-Pointer.gif

FA posted this today on they IG

That Tumbled Leather looks good

Last edited:
Does oqium even send shipping emails or anything? Ordered from that and haven't received anything and there's no where to login in the site to check status

Does oqium even send shipping emails or anything? Ordered from that and haven't received anything and there's no where to login in the site to check status

Yes they do, I ordered from them when I track my package, a week now and still being cleared in customs, email them and no answer. If I don't receive my package this week I'm going to file a claim through pp

Yes they do, I ordered from them when I track my package, a week now and still being cleared in customs, email them and no answer. If I don't receive my package this week I'm going to file a claim through pp

Ordered a few days ago and in the email said the item would be received by 5/03

Which is tomorrow but no tracking or anything so I'm confused

And I thought PayPal wasn't allowed for orders from the USA?

They accepted mine

I didn't use paypal. Used normal visa credit card. Anyways, I ordered two shoes and received them about 3-4 business days after ordering. 

As for a package clearing customs, that isn't really oquim's fault. Not sure why you would file a claim while it is stuck in customs. I don't know whether paypal would even make a decision on a package still clearing customs. 

Last edited:

That's what I thought too. I thought someone had mentioned that they stopped accepting paypal due to some customers doing chargebacks/filing fake claims after receiving the package. 

Sign up for two raffles for the Rio. Should be a win since it's a low key release like the NYC here in Houston.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom