Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

Smart by releasing early. Thats the only way Shoepalace would be able to sell them out.
Not sure. These will probably sell out in comparison to NYC because they are so much more limited in comparison. Everyone and their mom got NYC's in stock. 

Most Bay Area Champs, Footlocker and Footaction are not getting them. I copped a pair via ShoePalace just now. Will return it if I find it cheaper elsewhere. 

Last edited:
I am getting errors on Shoepalace now. Error 503 and Error 429 (Limiting Excessive Bots/Spiders/Monitors). Can't add shoes to cart. Not sure if they are sold out already or what. 

Now, it says:

"You have no items in your shopping cart. Click here  to continue shopping." 

Either they sold out already or high traffic. 

Last edited:
I'm sure all orders will get canceled. They not going to lose their Jordan account for selling early. I"m pretty sure it was a mistake. They definitely have to follow launch day procedures.

I'm sure all orders will get canceled. They not going to lose their Jordan account for selling early. I"m pretty sure it was a mistake. They definitely have to follow launch day procedures.
Well, I hope they at least guarantee shoes to those who already ordered once cancelled. Awaiting the cancellation now. :smile:

Can't they still hold and wait until release date or after to ship?

Idk what adidas procedure is, but SP sure sold NMD's before anyone.

LA pair is looking good. Probably not a release day buy for me, would like to get on discount or at outlet. Nice, clean shoe though.

It's out of the LA's and Paris which are my favorite so far.

Them LA's are hella unique though...

Maybe... And they might do that who knows. If it was legit they wouldn't have removed from site.
I emailed Shoepalace yesterday and called today. They confirmed via email and over phone that early Rio orders will be honored but they won't ship until Monday. 

Chi's are 
smokin.gif
 tbh I wish I would've saved my money for another one of the city packs instead of buying the NYC's. They look really good but I know I won't wear them at all anymore 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom