Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

Shanghai hat
Oh, those colors look promising. Same with the London. I had copped the NYC but after my ordered got cancelled from 290 SQM, I'll wait until they hit outlets. 

Have the Rios and Paris so far. Might cop the LA. Pass on the Charlotte and Chicago for me. 

Last edited:
Seattle & Orlando 
smokin.gif

babyjs does everything except buy you the shoes 
nthat.gif

hopefully that's coming soon tho
nerd.gif

Last edited:
SP still got almost a FSR, though i doubt the LAs will sit as long.
Yeah, I posted the SP link and screen shot a couple posts up for the member who was still looking for his size. :wink:

LA's appear to be limited for FTL based on the map, but looks widely available on FTA. Also, FNL didn't release the RIO's, but will release the LA's and Chi's and we still have yet to see the Champs release map for the LA's.

Rios are sitting in SFL even international mall has them in an fsr.Surprised they sold out

I passed I feel like if I want this shoe down the line I'll find it for under retail vnds or ds for a little bit less than retail

Last edited by a moderator:
b5faip.jpg

In this pic, the red uppers and the white uppers (just below the red) have the appearance of a nylon texture material similar to the China V's.

Last edited:
Stunned to see Rio sell so well, or maybe a fake sell out w/ "restocks" down the road.

Side note, it's finally not raining or unseasonably cold out, gonna try these out today.

edit: @babyJs23  - Can confirm, just checked my 5s, same same.

Last edited:
I dont know if any one has them in person but the rio has like an iredescant upper
Wish i knew if my order went through so that i can get them through the store.

I dont know if any one has them in person but the rio has like an iredescant upper
Wish i knew if my order went through so that i can get them through the store.

Picked mine up from F23 in Houston. I really like the iridescent upper and goes with the Rio theme. Really makes the shoe pop and gives it a unique look for a shoe that would otherwise have a boring grey upper.

Iridescent upper? Never saw that in pics online.....although I'm guessing it's hard to capture that.

Back
Top Bottom