Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

If the launch locator isn't lying then are the LAs way more limited than the others?

I ask the manager and he say nothing is quick strike this weekend. Unless he didn't know what he was saying. I'm assuming more than what has been seen

If the launch locator isn't lying then are the LAs way more limited than the others?
I ask the manager and he say nothing is quick strike this weekend. Unless he didn't know what he was saying. I'm assuming more than what has been seen
If they manager and staff know your face they usually will be honest, because they want your $$ come RD.... Im sure he knows more than the rep i talked to after the Chi 10 nonsense. Dude said it was a glitch in the system, we dont even have a launch date for those. But the next day they pop up on the app with the notify button... Really now Mr Rep
mean.gif

so then you are getting the LAs? The HOH in San Diego isn't even getting the LAs. Doesn't matter if what they have isn't a QS, if they don't have the QS. lol that gave me a headache.

If they manager and staff know your face they usually will be honest, because they want your $$ come RD.... Im sure he knows more than the rep i talked to after the Chi 10 nonsense. Dude said it was a glitch in the system, we dont even have a launch date for those. But the next day they pop up on the app with the notify button... Really now Mr Rep :smh:
He familiar a little. Our under new management so he's been on point so far as new release.

so then you are getting the LAs? The HOH in San Diego isn't even getting the LAs. Doesn't matter if what they have isn't a QS, if they don't have the QS. lol that gave me a headache.

Lol yea from what I was told. Also you are right as far as QS ex maroon, gum bottom, radio Raheem etc.

Any one know if the Chicagos are releasing as GS? Tryna find out for the wife.

I got my Rio's.

I got them off the UAE Nike store, for $ 242. I know its a lot more than the $190 you pay in the US. They are still available there.

I did try to circumvent them by going to 290 sqm for my Letterman's, but I've learnt my lesson. I'm better off sticking to the legit route.

I'm excited about the iridescent finish, didn't notice it on any of the photos.
290 sqm not legit? I heard about the customer service problems earier... 

I ordered sz 11 Rio off NDC and am on the fence about keeping them will have to see what they look like in person. 

290 sqm not legit? I heard about the customer service problems earier... 

I ordered sz 11 Rio off NDC and am on the fence about keeping them will have to see what they look like in person. 
They seem to be legit, but not efficient. I spoke to them today, they have received the packages and so my shoes should ship today, or by tomorrow latest.

If they do not ship by tomorrow, I will get a refund.

not too bothered at the moment as I have my Rio's to look forward to.

what is 'NDC'?

Oh lord, my usual size 14 spots are not getting the LAs! I'm getting nervous

Made my mine up and getting the LAs. Passing on the Chicagos. Like the OG Chicagos better and still haven't worn my double nickel yet.

Appears Champs is also limited by locations, but FTA appears to be in abundent compared to the other two.
20iyp35.jpg

Last edited:
Welp guess I got to check back again Wednesday to make sure. Finishline only get Men size LA. Champs getting Men Chi and HOH getting both in men & gs.

If anyone wanted, I am sure I could get a couple of LA's or Chicago's from the UAE NDC, if someone needed some help.

but the price here is about USD 244 delivered to my house. then to send it the US may cost another 50 or so (just estimating). then you guys might have customs and taxes.

So it will cost you quite a bit. 

Nevertheless, I am happy to help, I won't charge you anything extra, but I can't promise that there won't be any hitches.

Peace

Last edited:
NYCs sitting so hard. I see them somewhere for $150 shipped and people still ain't buying

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom