Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

I've got an 11 if someone needs a swap for an 11.5 ... Hit me up... Rios that is

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Just got 20% off on my next nike purchase cause of the whole Chicago/New York City glitch

Shoutout to nikes customer service 

you guys should hit them up if you tried to buy the Chicagos yesterday 

Now im about to call, i hope they honor the orders and drop a 20% code... Wishfully thinking i know
ohwell.gif
Just got an email from Nike saying they are sorry for the mistake yesterday..... ANNNNNNDDDDD they gave me a 20% off code that will make life easier down the road

Last edited:
I got my Rio's.

I got them off the UAE Nike store, for $ 242. I know its a lot more than the $190 you pay in the US. They are still available there.

I did try to circumvent them by going to 290 sqm for my Letterman's, but I've learnt my lesson. I'm better off sticking to the legit route.

I'm excited about the iridescent finish, didn't notice it on any of the photos.

The launch locator is not accurate. My local HOH is getting both LAs and Chicago but are not on the map. Debating on which one to get next week between the LA and Chi. Favoring the Chi more for now. Doing my raffle runs on Monday.

Just got 20% off on my next nike purchase cause of the whole Chicago/New York City glitch

Shoutout to nikes customer service 

you guys should hit them up if you tried to buy the Chicagos yesterday 

I got 10% yesterday and got an email with20%

I got my Rio's.
I got them off the UAE Nike store, for $ 242. I know its a lot more than the $190 you pay in the US. They are still available there.
I did try to circumvent them by going to 290 sqm for my Letterman's, but I've learnt my lesson. I'm better off sticking to the legit route.

I'm excited about the iridescent finish, didn't notice it on any of the photos.

Yea, i wish i took a photo of the color effect when i was at the store. But i really liked it. If there was a video of it before release i think it might of changed some peoples minds.

Just seen the Rios in person at HOHs, they were okay, passed on them. This whole SNKRS app fiasco, ended up with 2 20% off promo codes and 1 expedited shipping code.

Just got in my NYC 10's.  TTS for me.  Feel really comfy and will be using these as generic casual and will eventually be beaters. Leather on these are pretty soft. I like that these are poor man's OVO's and don't have to worry about being careful with them since they are so not hyped. Going to take a sharpie to the pull tab, since the zebra pattern is the only thing I don't like about it.

Post a picture when you do it! If I can find them at an outlet or outlet price I might grab them and do the same.

Launch Locator is a lier. My hoh, champs, and Finishline say they getting all three 10s next weekend

Yup, i learn that lesson the hard way with that launch liar... Call or make a trip to your local FTL and FA to see for your self

Back
Top Bottom