Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

I have not seen the Londons but the colorway (Pure Platinum/Metallic Gold-Dark Grey) as already been noted and they release June 18, 2016.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-10-london-city-pack-release-date/

If the London is a Europe exclusive cop, that makes it more desirable unlike the NYC 10 which is sitting so hard that stores will need to discount them to below $150 to get them to really move. Even then, they hitting outlets sooner or later. Same with the DL 1's. As for the Shanghai, that sneak peek all but guarantees I am after them.

The Flu Games will be a difficult cop. I'll enter raffles but ultimately have to hope for best on SNKRS app and first come first serve lines. Just after 1 pair and I have a spare FB as trade bait too.
Yes, the London pair does sound tantalizing.

As for the Shanghai, I like purple, I love China, so also a must for me.

We don't have the SNKRS app here, though I can access it, so it will be my last resort, if they don't release it in my region. wish me luck.

I don't yet know what you guys mean by 'the raffles', but I hope to find out soon enough.

My RIOs came in from NDC and they are 
pimp.gif
... Nice quality and that iridescent shimmer is very nice. Everyone needs to see these in person, I think the perception would change greatly 
Mine are arriving tonight!

Raffles are like a lottery system for in store releases. They are done to prevent long lines and possible disputes between customers. Each store that gets a new release usually receives a full size run but some more than others.

Anyways, you sign up in person for one size "only" (can do 2 if one is grade school/child size) at each store that has a raffle on the Monday/Tuesdsy before the release date on Saturday. If they pull your name from the "tickets" or paper with your info, they call you a day or two before Saturday to pick it up on release day before 12 pm usually. ID is required to match up to entry. If you don't make the deadline by 12 pm (sometimes 2 pm at certain stores) they are sold on a first come first serve basis.

Last edited:
So can anyone confirm that once shoes release on snkrs app you're still able to search the shoe via Nike.com and then use 20% off coupon?, I tried it yesterday for the Jordan nyc and it worked.
Shoes usually release on NDC a day or three after they release on SNKRS. Until the shoe is on NDC no discounts anymore. You used to be able to use discos on snkrs

Got you I know u can't use discos on snkrs, I was like y would these release on snkrs and still be accessible via Nike.com, well I'm hopin the city shoe I want hits Nike.com then I'm hit em wit that discount like canelo and just pay the $153 which I'm sure they'll sell out before then
you might have a shot at the Chicagos. I doubt the LAS though

My RIOs came in from NDC and they are 
pimp.gif
... Nice quality and that iridescent shimmer is very nice. Everyone needs to see these in person, I think the perception would change greatly 
ohwell.gif

That's what made me not buy them...

they shimmer..

Raffles are like a lottery system for in store releases. They are done to prevent long lines and possible disputes between customers. Each store that had them usually gets a full size run but some more than others.

Anyways, you sign up in person for one size at each store that has a raffle on the Monday/Tuesdsy before the release date on Sarurday. If they pull your name from the "tickets" or paper with your info, they call you a day or two before Saturday to pick it up on release day before 12 pm usually. ID is required to match up to entry.
Thanks again [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji].

I got my Rios... they are half a size too big [emoji]128584[/emoji]. I understood that I should go TTS.. which I did.. Now i have to return them yada yada yada and wait for a new pair

anyone else have this issue ( I'm expecting lots of 'NO's). I went the same size as my air max 90's (this is my first pair of Jordans). C'est la vie.[emoji]128694[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Thanks again [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji].

I got my Rios... they are half a size too big [emoji]128584[/emoji]. I understood that I should go TTS.. which I did.. Now i have to return them yada yada yada and wait for a new pair

anyone else have this issue ( I'm expecting lots of 'NO's). I went the same size as my air max 90's (this is my first pair of Jordans). C'est la vie.[emoji]128694[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
Yeah, no worries. Weird that they fit half size too big. I never bothered trying mine on. Assumed they fit TTS like my Paris. Did you order NDC? If that's the case, not to bad then cause free return shipping, etc. Just have to wait out slow ground shipping for the return and then wait for the new pair to come in. 

Yeah, no worries. Weird that they fit half size too big. I never bothered trying mine on. Assumed they fit TTS like my Paris. Did you order NDC? If that's the case, not to bad then cause free return shipping, etc. Just have to wait out slow ground shipping for the return and then wait for the new pair to come in. 
I'm sure if your Paris fit, then these should fit exactly the same. 

Yes, I ordered NDC but I feel sheepish returning them as I just returned a pair 3 days ago (AM Zero's iD).

maybe thats just the way they're supposed to fit, and I'm not used to them (sort of like Tarzan in a suit, first time for everything). there's a good 8mm (2/6") of space between my big toe and the front of the shoe.. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I'm sure if your Paris fit, then these should fit exactly the same. 

Yes, I ordered NDC but I feel sheepish returning them as I just returned a pair 3 days ago (AM Zero's iD).

maybe thats just the way they're supposed to fit, and I'm not used to them (sort of like Tarzan in a suit, first time for everything). there's a good 8mm (2/6") of space between my big toe and the front of the shoe.. [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Yeah, I would imagine so. Different shoes fit people differently though. We all have our own peculiarities with our feet. 

Don't feel sheepish. Nike ain't losing sleep over your or the other thousands of NIke ID returns or returns in general. They still swimming in billions. Just enjoy the free return shipping that companies like Nike and Adidas provide. Hassle free other than dropping off at UPS, etc. 

Yeah, I would imagine so. Different shoes fit people differently though. We all have our own peculiarities with our feet. 

Don't feel sheepish. Nike ain't losing sleep over your or the other thousands of NIke ID returns or returns in general. They still swimming in billions. Just enjoy the free return shipping that companies like Nike and Adidas provide. Hassle free other than dropping off at UPS, etc. 
Yeah, good points.

I'll try them out again, and then make a decision.

thanks.

Valid point, plus that Air Max mini documentary was interesting as well.

I really like that this year's city pack is global, rather than just retro-ing the same cities as the original. Just not  a fan of the lettering on the sides.

Air Max 96 is another retro that has been terribly neglected

Hey NT just as a heads up DTLR.com will be releasing the Air Jordan 10 Retro "CHI" on May 14th 10:00AM Eastern Time.  The colorway is very direct, but done in a tasteful way.  The colors represent the Chicago State Flag.  Hope you don't miss out on your pair.

Release Date: May 14th 10:00AM Eastern Time

Model: Air Jordan 10 Retro "CHI"

Color: White/University Blue-Black-Bright Crimson

Style #310805-114

Retail Price: $190.00

(Also available in Grade School, Pre-School and Infants)
Sounds like a GR

Back
Top Bottom