Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

I saw this on the app this morning, but under each shoe they had a lil write up about each shoe.

those pics look like newer shoes and not OGs, maybe its just me

Last edited:
2jenqk8.jpg

:pimp:

The City Pack the people deserve. :smokin
I saw it pop up on the app but I thought it was just some pics of the first city pack so I never opened it. Seattle's first, then Orlando's :smokin

I never took the time to pay attention to pictures of the last pack, but are the NYC's and Orlando's the same hue of blue or is it a slight difference? 

It's a different shade of blue, Orlando's being the darker shade.

Hopefully they come out this year with a GR in all cities 
smokin.gif
 or at least give me a chance on SNKRS if they'll be restricted only to their home cities

I agree. I don't see why they needed to post that on the App if they have no intentions of releasing...unless, they drop out of the blue[emoji]129300[/emoji] wishful thinking, I know

Nevertheless, it's still nice to see the true city pack :pimp:

Last edited:
I agree. I don't see why they needed to post that on the App if they have no intentions of releasing...unless, they drop out of the blue[emoji]129300[/emoji] wishful thinking, I know

I agree

I see both sides. I do like they add some history lessons along with the app.

I see both sides. I do like they add some history lessons along with the app.
Valid point, plus that Air Max mini documentary was interesting as well.

I really like that this year's city pack is global, rather than just retro-ing the same cities as the original. Just not  a fan of the lettering on the sides.

Any1 order the Paris pair from SNS??....how much did your total with shipping come out to for them??...thanks

Any1 order the Paris pair from SNS??....how much did your total with shipping come out to for them??...thanks
I got mine from Oquim and it came out to nearly $250.00 after VAT was included and shipping. I suspect most Euro retailers would be around the same ($240-250) unless they exclude VAT (which they should even though many don't) + shipping. 

On another note, I might skip out on the LA's. Hard choice as they look good. I think I want to hold out for the Shanghai and see if the Londons are nice. 

I might copy NYC once it's under $100 at outlets. 

Last edited:
I'm going to have to hope for a restock or something on the LA's or get them down the road.

It's a cold should no doubt...

If anyone wanted, I am sure I could get a couple of LA's or Chicago's from the UAE NDC, if someone needed some help.

but the price here is about USD 244 delivered to my house. then to send it the US may cost another 50 or so (just estimating). then you guys might have customs and taxes.

So it will cost you quite a bit. 

Nevertheless, I am happy to help, I won't charge you anything extra, but I can't promise that there won't be any hitches.

Peace
So... it doesn't look like they will be releasing the LA's here.. only the Chicago's... 
neutral-face.png

My UB purchase have made me go broke. I'll hold out until the Flu Games but no more city packs for me until Shanghai. Might not even try for London either. I'm set right now with Paris and Rios. I'd have to be very stupid Saturday morning to try and cop LA's via SNKRs....

Last edited:
To be honest, I only think the Rio's look sick. The NYC's are ok, but I would have liked more gold on them. I really think the Chi's are ugly, but that's just my opinion. and the LA's, well.. nothing special. But I understand the appeal for collectors. 

I haven't seen the Shanghai's fully yet, but I think I will want them.

My UB purchase have made me go broke. I'll hold out until the Flu Games but no more city packs for me until Shanghai. Might not even try for London either. I'm set right now with Paris and Rios. I'd have to be very stupid Saturday morning to try and cop LA's via SNKRs....
Where did you see the London's? i'd like to see them.

As for the Flu games.. I am also waiting for them.. but i'm not sure they will release them here.. I spoke to NDC and they don't know either ...
neutral-face.png

To be honest, I only think the Rio's look sick. The NYC's are ok, but I would have liked more gold on them. I really think the Chi's are ugly, but that's just my opinion. and the LA's, well.. nothing special. But I understand the appeal for collectors. 

I haven't seen the Shanghai's fully yet, but I think I will want them.

Where did you see the London's? i'd like to see them.

As for the Flu games.. I am also waiting for them.. but i'm not sure they will release them here.. I spoke to NDC and they don't know either ...
neutral-face.png

I have not seen the Londons but the colorway (Pure Platinum/Metallic Gold-Dark Grey) as already been noted and they release June 18, 2016.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-10-london-city-pack-release-date/

If the London is a Europe exclusive cop, that makes it more desirable unlike the NYC 10 which is sitting so hard that stores will need to discount them to below $150 to get them to really move. Even then, they hitting outlets sooner or later. Same with the DL 1's. As for the Shanghai, that sneak peek all but guarantees I am after them.

The Flu Games will be a difficult cop. I'll enter raffles but ultimately have to hope for best on SNKRS app and first come first serve lines. Just after 1 pair and I have a spare FB as trade bait too.

My RIOs came in from NDC and they are 
pimp.gif
... Nice quality and that iridescent shimmer is very nice. Everyone needs to see these in person, I think the perception would change greatly 

My RIOs came in from NDC and they are :pimp: ... Nice quality and that iridescent shimmer is very nice. Everyone needs to see these in person, I think the perception would change greatly 

Yes, they are quality. Love my pair from ShoePalace. Will do a side by side comparison with the Paris this weekend.

Also, London pics aren't out. The article just has s random Jordan 10 generic body pic.

Back
Top Bottom