Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

Because its the best looking pair and resembles the OVO. If they were produced in RIO numbers they would have sold out. 

Dub zeros
sick.gif

NYCs look like a poor man's Black OVOs
Agreed, but the resemblance is there. I grabbed the NYCs because a store made me do an exchange instead of giving me a GC. The OVOs are a cleaner nicer shoe, IMO, but for what I had in the exchange these will do. I honestly cant believe the RIOs sold at all, even being in lower numbers. the Chi's are atrocious on the eyes as well 

NYCs sitting so hard. I see them somewhere for $150 shipped and people still ain't buying
Music to my ears. I'll be buying my second pair to wear when I see prices go around $100-$120. Black tee, cargo's, and NYC 10's for the summer. Nice clean, relaxed, every day type outfit...

Was a few minutes too late to get a VNDS sz.12 for $85 locally SMFH.

My Rios came in today from Shoe Palace. Damn, these look nice. So glad my NYC order got canceled by 290 SQM and I returned a pair I copped from FTL. These are going to drop hard. I'll pick them up around $120-$130 maybe.

The LA's will be harder to get I imagine since I'm not doing raffles. I'll just try SNKRS app tbh. Not too pressed about them. Not many FTL or Champs getting them in Norcal or none if I recall. Although, some Footaction are. The Bay Area has like 3 Footactions though. :frown:

Last edited:
My Rios came in today from Shoe Palace. Damn, these look nice. So glad my NYC order got canceled by 290 SQM and I returned a pair I copped from FTL. These are going to drop hard. I'll pick them up around $120-$130 maybe.

The LA's will be harder to get I imagine since I'm not doing raffles. I'll just try SNKRS app tbh. Not too pressed about them. Not many FTL or Champs getting them in Norcal or none if I recall. Although, some Footaction are. The Bay Area has like 3 Footactions though. :frown:

My Rios from ShoePalace are supposed to arrive the 16th [emoji]128529[/emoji]

My Rios from ShoePalace are supposed to arrive the 16th [emoji]128529[/emoji]
I live 15 minutes from their corporate headquarters in Morgan Hill, CA. Should have arrived Monday into San Jose, CA but they didn't ship until Monday.

@babyJs23

Those Sacramento's are fire.

I saw it pop up on the app but I thought it was just some pics of the first city pack so I never opened it. Seattle's first, then Orlando's 
smokin.gif

I never took the time to pay attention to pictures of the last pack, but are the NYC's and Orlando's the same hue of blue or is it a slight difference? 

Back
Top Bottom